Hampton Inn & Suites Murfreesboro
Agoda.com
US$151
US$121
Fairfield Inn
All reviewsthe breakfast areagreat place to staydefinitely stay here againcomplimentary breakfastrooms are cleanvery nice hotelthe staff was greatexcellent stayeasy accesslots of restaurantscookiesfront desk staffconvenient locationbusiness tripwaffleslobbypet
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Great facilities and ambiance. Breakfast was OK, but evening snacks & food was excellent. Had some issues with the AC in the room, but overall a great stay. Morning paper provided each day and staff seemed to really care about their guests.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank Phillip H
Reviewed 18 June 2014

I actually live in Murfreesboro, so it'd be rare that I'd have the chance to stay in a hotel in my own home town. But I needed to get away from some brown recluse spider treatments, so I booked the hotel for one night.

I really like the Hampton Inn chain, and it was my first choice to call, to see if they accepted pets. (Not going to leave the fur baby behind to soak up the treatments!) And they do, so this was a no brainer.

First, I like how quickly the check in was. I had the fur baby with me, and didn't want to spend a tremendous amount of time waiting with her tugging on the leash.

Second, the room was great. The beds were very comfortable, the room was clean, I like how the TV had Direct TV (lots to choose from). There are only 4 floors, and the view was of the parking lot, but this wasn't a big deal.

I did not take advantage of the breakfast, but it smelled fantastic! The rooms have coffee and tea, but also little packets of lemon juice which is a bit of an extra touch. I'm a bit of a coffee snob, so I didn't like the flavor of the coffee, but it was quick to make. The bathroom was large and there were plenty of towels.

The only negative was the shower head was up too high for me (I'm 5'1") and I could not reach it to adjust it, so I had to settle on a setting I didn't care for. But the soap products were Neutrogena, which I really like.

The pool doesn't open till 8a, which is good if you don't want to hear screaming and laughing kids early in the morning, but not so good if you want to get in a quick lap before heading off to your business meeting. Next to the pool area is a lovely sitting area outside.

I also saw there was a fitness room, but I didn't go in there, as the hotel requests you not leave dogs unattended in the rooms.

The next time I have company who wants to stay in a hotel, this is definitely the one I'll recommend.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 June 2014

we stayed here on our way to fla rooms clean and comfortable beds. very quiet. pool was clean and nice customer service was awesome. breakfast was usual hampton fare. we would stay here again. easy off and on expressway

Reviewed 16 June 2014

Pulled in....one of us in a car and one of us on a motorcycle in the pouring rain. Lots of towels and a wonderful room. Great breakfast. Great service. Thanks Joe...you are the one of the best
Keep that popcorn coming!

Reviewed 15 June 2014

Clean, quiet and comfortable. Easy to find, close to anything you need. Minutes to MTSU, which is why I come to Murfreesboro. Price was a little excessive, even with ammenities. I've stayed at Hampton Inns before in higher demand areas and didn't pay this much. Im hoping this isn't always the case. I would like to use this hotel more in future while my daughter is at MTSU. They also accept pets, which we need when we travel. Looking forward to our next stay.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton