We stayed here on out way down to Florida. This was during the busy Holiday travel season and we did not book in advance. For $103 (tax included) this was a bargain. The Hampton Inn, which we prefer was $150 with tax. We saved $50 for our night stay and the sole purpose was to get some sleep and shower. You enter the room from the outside and not from a hallway. No elevator. Rooms near highway are somewhat loud but you can limit the noise by turning on the heater. Clean room that was freshly painted and updated. No issues with the room. The neighborhood was the typical off highway stop with restaurants and hotels. No riff raff that I could tell. The breakfast was just ok. One worker working both the front desk and breakfast area so had to wait a few minutes for food which was okay as we had coffee. Only five tables. Overall, average and like I always say, you get what you pay for. We were here for the bed and shower and it serves it's purpose for what we paid.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the BEST WESTERN Chaffin Inn located in the heart of middle Tennessee in Murfreesboro. The BEST WESTERN Chaffin Inn offers guests great customer service and unbeatable amenities all for an affordable price. Guests staying at this newly renovated hotel will enjoy spacious guest rooms featuring 32 inch flat screen televisions with expanded cable including HBO® and ESPN, microwave, refrigerator and free wireless high-speed Internet access. Start the day off right with a complimentary hot breakfast including waffles and sausage, egg & cheese biscuit, plus and newspaper before relaxing in the seasonal outdoor swimming pool. Located near the rich historic Civil War sights and attractions, the BEST WESTERN Chaffin Inn is close to where travelers to the Murfreesboro area want to be. Guests can spend the day exploring Stone River National Battlefield, touring Oakland's Historic Site or walking Cannonsburgh Village. Horse lovers will appreciate this Murfreesboro hotel being situated so close to many area horse shows and activities. Find a variety of different boutiques and shopping malls throughout Murfreesboro and nearby Nashville. Traveling on business? The Nissan Corporation and the Nashville International Airport are a convenient distance from the hotel. We are also conveniently located within two miles of the new Murfreesboro Convention Center. The BEST WESTERN Chaffin Inn also frequently hosts guests in town attending a variety of local festivals. Nearby Middle Tennessee State University makes the BEST WESTERN Chaffin Inn ideal lodging for visiting family, friends or attending sporting events. We hope to have you as our guests soon at the BEST WESTERN Chaffin Inn, your new home away from home! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Agoda, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Chaffin Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Chaffin Hotel Murfreesboro
- Best Western Murfreesboro
- Murfreesboro Best Western