“Welcome to Moe's!”

Ranked #121 of 455 Restaurants in Murfreesboro
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Reviewed 12 August 2012

Big servings, good food. We normally split several things. Order the nachos and then ask for extra chips on the side, easy to split between two people. Fish tacos are okay, but it seems they never have the fish ready.

Reviewed 11 August 2012

Moes has one of the best burritos in town. The staff is very welcoming - as always! I do give them kudos on their advisement on not putting hormones in there chicken - other restaurants in the area can't say this. I do prefer eating there on Mondays to get the $5.99 Joey Bag of Donuts (Great chicken burrito for a reasonable price) deal. I highly prefer this restaurant if you want a bite to eat! :-)

Reviewed 29 May 2012

This is the only restaurant I can take my picky eaters. They love the mini masterpiece (cheese quesadilla with a cookie and drink), and I love how quickly we get food, so we aren't waiting around with hungry, antsy kids. Moe's will be very overwhelming for a newbie, so try to look at the menu beforehand if you've never been, so you don't feel like you're holding up the line. If you don't get a chance, just go with the Joey bag of Donuts (it's just a burrito with your choice of meat). I've been getting the rice bowls, and I love them! I've never had a problem with the service at the Murfreesboro Moe's. Beware of other Moe's. We stopped at one north of Louisville, KY, and the kids would not eat their quesadillas because they used different cheese.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook