“Always Delicious”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Murfreesboro
“Always Delicious”
Reviewed 15 July 2014

I've eaten here a few times and have enjoyed it always. Love their pretzel bread sandwiches. Daily specials are always good.

Visited June 2014
2 Thank Sharon G

Murfreesboro, Tennessee
“Good atmosphere, pretty decent food.”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

I love eating at local restaurants and supporting local businesses and Maple Street Grill definitely fits the bill. The ambiance is lovely and it's perfect for a date or just for nice and quiet dining experience. It is a little pricey but not too bad, especially at lunch. I think the food is pretty good but not excellent compared to some of the other local places in Murfreesboro. Still, I'd probably go back.

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank Stephanie T
Dallas, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lost its flair'”
Reviewed 13 June 2014

Used to go there' no longer. Needs updated and same old place. We used to love the ambiance of the square and reunion functions, but I guess the food and service just need an update. Tasteless and boring. Sad, but true.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Travel0072014
Maplestreetgrill, Owner at Maple Street Grill, responded to this review, 14 June 2014
Sorry we fell short of your expectations. Can you give me some suggestions on foods you would like to see on our menu and we will see if we can accomidate them?
Mike Zelenak
Owner
Boston
“Thank you Tripadvisor!”
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Stopped in on this restaurant after reading reviews on Tripadvisor and everyone was very happy with their food. Our party of 6 arrived at Happy Hour so the appetizers and drinks were $4-5. The Red Sangria was great! The appetizers- portabella mushroom and the spinach dip were really good. We have some health conscience people in our party so between us we had the steak, salmon, the Parmesan crusted whitefish and Parmesan Chicken. They even have gluten free options. There were no complaints and every plate was cleaned. The price was very reasonable. This was a great place to stop for dinner. The Tripadvisor reviews didn't let me down and they won't let you down either.

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank MassMoma
Thanks for the kind words. We really try to meet everyones expectations!
Mike Zelenak
Owner
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
“Quaint & tasty”
Reviewed 11 June 2014

My husband & I ate here today for a late lunch. He had the grilled whitefish with mashed potatoes and I had the firecracker shrimp tacos with a house salad. His fish looked delicious & he said it was perfectly seasoned & grilled. His mashed potatoes had a wonderful, buttery made-from-scratch flavor. My 2 shrimp tacos were great. The shrimp had a crispy, light breading and was served in a soft tortilla with mixed greens, shredded cheese, tomatoes & spicy sauce. The tacos were light on the sauce so I wish I would have requested extra sauce. It had a nice spicy flavor but not hot-burn-your mouth spicy.
Our entrees were about $8-9 per person, so it is about average pricing for many similar restaurants at lunch. Our service was great - at one point we were the only ones in the place because it was between the lunch & dinner rush & it was a rainy day.
One last thing about the food - The bread was INCREDIBLE! Yeast rolls fried to a golden color served with honey mustard. HOLY COW! YUMMY! We raved on & on about the bread to our server, Nellie, that she gave us a few fresh from the fryer to take home.
The location is right on the town square and has a very quaint, romantic, small town feel. I would definitely eat here again as a date night or to meet friends for dinner.
Overall, I would eat here again for lunch and will come back some time soon for dinner. The service was good, the food was very enjoyable & the atmosphere was delightful.

• Visited June 2014