“service”

Panera Bread
Ranked #44 of 436 Restaurants in Murfreesboro
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 10 November 2013

All very kind and caring! Always good food and atmosphere. So fast it puts Jasons Deli to shame.A place I could stop everyday.

Reviewed 9 September 2013

We enjoyed our meal but had difficulty deciphering the complex menu. Our order taker may have been new so it was difficult to get our order in. We had a large party so I'm afraid we jammed up the works a bit. We did find the food quality to be excellent but a bit pricey.

Reviewed 26 August 2013

Love everything about this place! The atmosphere, food, and drinks are amazing! I don't like to go anywhere else for coffee or pastries. Starbucks would lose business, if everyone had tried this place out first.

Reviewed 25 July 2013

Panera's is a place that one can feel good about their choice..sandwich,salad,soup,pastries,bread and coffee or tea..casual atmosphere etc...The prices are a bit above the value but the overhead justifies the expense...I guess..Would like to see value meals under three bucks..but then again..the menu confuses me every time I go to Panera...I seem to alway need to ask my wife what I like here...soooo many choices..I'll be back for sure...the wife likes Panera..this husband thinks about a burger instead...

Reviewed 13 March 2013

Nice clean place to sit and relax with friends for a light meal. They have a wonderful selection of sandwiches, soups and desserts. This was next door to our hotel.