“Good restaurant”

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Davenport, Iowa
“Good restaurant”
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Just like all panera breads, this one had soup,sandwiches and coffee drinks. No complaints. The food was fresh and the staff helpful.

Visited September 2013

Tennessee
“Love the Souffle but not breakfast hours”
Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

After trying several bagels, pastries, and a breakfast sandwich...I finally found something I absolutely love. The four cheese souffle. It is the perfect blend of cheese, egg, and bread. I could seriously eat one for breakfast every day.

Unfortunately, we have arrived on Saturdays and Sundays around 9:30am to discover that they're already sold out. They also don't seem willing to make more although we would be more than willing to wait. Luckily the last time we went, she informed us they were about to bring some fresh ones out.

I realize Panera isn't a typical fast food place, but I do wish the breakfast hours were more defined. I like to sleep in, but not if it means missing out on my four cheese souffle!

6 Thank TNharleychick
knoxville, tenn
“What you'd expect”
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Usual Panera fare, which was good. Wish the company would go back to its online evaluation system, though. And more frequent and generous 'rewards.' And ... how about a Senior 8 oz coffee?

Visited July 2014
Nashville, Tennessee
“Good”
Reviewed 21 May 2014

I love the soup here and the staff are typically friendly. Just wish they had a drive thru like a lot of the Panera's we've seen lately.

Visited May 2014
Nashville, Tennessee
“Dirty floors”
Reviewed 10 May 2014 via mobile

Dirty floors to me in always an indication of a dirty kitchen. I am actually afraid to eat here after the first year it was opened because they always have dirty floors. I will drink the lemonade though.

Visited April 2014