“Very excited”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Puleo's Grille
Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Seating, Waitstaff
Richwood, New Jersey
“Very excited”
Reviewed 13 November 2013 via mobile

We travel constantly for work and after finding the location in Knoxville on a two week project there and eating at that location for half of our dinners the management casually mentioned the location here in Murfreesboro. Well since we knew that was were the next project was .... we also knew we would be eating here. Crossing our fingers that it would hold up to the very high standards set by the location in Knoxville we ventured in. We were not disappointed. The food is fantastic! Same high quality and customer service. Not to mention the simply must try, morsels of heaven in your mouth, I can't talk because of the Symphony taking place on my taste buds, please leave a message desserts. That may sound like a slight over exaggeration, but I think I'm under stating just how nummers the desserts they have here are. The only problem we found with this place was picking just one dessert to share.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Hidden jewel!”
Reviewed 13 October 2013

This is one of the best kept secrets in Murfreesboro. The manager is one of the best cooks and knows how to run a restaurant. The food is incredible and all actually made there (not shipped and microwaved like a lot of places) and you can really taste the difference. Their lunch menu is the best - try their pot pie for $5 - ridiculous!

• Visited October 2013
Tallahassee, FL
“Great selections of delicious food”
Reviewed 9 August 2013

There were 4 of us and we were all delighted with our food. I have to say our waitress Molly made the whole experience a treat. She was attentive without being annoying. The salads were really fresh and cold. Shrimp and grits was excellent. Terrific pork chop. If you're in the area stop in. They do have a food and drink happy hour.

• Visited August 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
“Very Average at Least”
Reviewed 1 August 2013 via mobile

I guess we had higher expectations after seeing the other reviews, but was disappointed. The almost empty restaurant should have been a clue. The food was just ok...not very fresh tasting, and it wasn't the most clean place; however our server did try hard to be attentive. With so many other choices to eat at, would recommend trying someplace else.

• Visited July 2013
McMinnville, TN
“Soup, salad and slaw were delicious”
Reviewed 19 April 2013

I have frequented this restaurant for a while and I consistently love their white chicken chili and salads. Salad dressings are great (I had the orange vinaigrette). I've been told by others that the sour cream is terrific (though I am not a sour cream fan). On our visit today, a co-worker told me the slaw was the best she had ever had (and she is a grandmother (for age perspective)). Food was terrific, but the reason for missing one star is . . .

The server we had today did miss one part of the order I had specified (but got it right the second time; it was unlimited soup and salad and I had told her to hold the sour cream on my chili). The server was also slow and we had to be back to work; we were slightly late. She did seem friendly, though, and the sodas and teas stayed filled, so I can't dock her much.

Atmosphere is nice with jazz music playing in the background; loud enough that you know it is there, but soft enough not to interfere with your table conversation. A genuine 'wish-I-could-rate-it-6-stars-on-the-Atmosphere-rating'.

Overall a very good visit. It remains on my "Must Eat Here When Visiting Murfreesboro" list.

• Visited April 2013