“CLOSED”

Add it.
Puleo's Grille
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 23 March 2014

Was on my way to Murfreesboro today hoping to get a good cooked meal. When we got there to find that they have went out of business. Heard on the news a Hooters was going to replace it. A family restaurant would be a lot better.

Reviewed 5 March 2014

Good wine selection. I love the shrimp and grits. Good mix of Italian and Southern. Everything is good here. Nice ambiance for a romantic dinner but also family friendly

Reviewed 17 February 2014

My husband and I ate at Puleo's on Saturday Feburary 15th for lunch. The food was'nt bad but the restaurant itself was in need of a good cleaning.The blinds were covered in dust and there were dead flies in the window. Talk about gross! The ceiling was disgusting as well because most of the ceiling tiles were stained with water leakage.This is uncalled for seeing how inexpensive ceiling tiles are to replace. We almost left before ordering it was so bad but the waiter came just as we were about to leave our booth and we went ahead and ordered.Service was nothing to brag about either.We will never go back there.This place really needs to clean!

Reviewed 27 January 2014

Great menu selections. All prepared very well. Service is prompt and professional, but friendly at the same time. Their prices are competitive.

Reviewed 13 November 2013 via mobile

We travel constantly for work and after finding the location in Knoxville on a two week project there and eating at that location for half of our dinners the management casually mentioned the location here in Murfreesboro. Well since we knew that was were the next project was .... we also knew we would be eating here. Crossing our fingers that it would hold up to the very high standards set by the location in Knoxville we ventured in. We were not disappointed. The food is fantastic! Same high quality and customer service. Not to mention the simply must try, morsels of heaven in your mouth, I can't talk because of the Symphony taking place on my taste buds, please leave a message desserts. That may sound like a slight over exaggeration, but I think I'm under stating just how nummers the desserts they have here are. The only problem we found with this place was picking just one dessert to share.