“Love Pei Wei most of the time...”
Review of Pei Wei Asian Diner - CLOSED

Pei Wei Asian Diner
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian, Japanese, Sushi
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Nashville, Tennessee
“Love Pei Wei most of the time...”
Reviewed 21 November 2013

Pei Wei is one of our favorite places!! Visiting our "kids" we were glad this was one of their lunch choices. It wasn't busy when we popped in. We didn't have to wait too long for our food but they brought it out in stages. One. Person. At. A. Time. With five or ten minute increments! I thought that was a little much.

Then when mine finally arrived, I was last, my food was cold! Not just lukewarm, my fried rice was actually cold. I wasn't going to say anything but who wants cold rice? And why was it cold? So we call Mr. Personality back over to the table. He wasn't unfriendly, just no personality! He said he would bring me some more, which he did, it was just as cold! I gave up. Even mixing it in with my chicken didn't help.

Other than that, we normally love it there...prices seemed to have gone up since our last visit. But so has most everywhere.

• Visited October 2013

Soddy Daisy, Tennessee
“PF Changs for Less”
Reviewed 16 November 2013

I love PF Changs but it can be very pricey. Pei Wei is owned by them and the food is very similar but not as expensive. When Pei Wei opened in Murfreesboro I knew it would be a hit as I had eaten at several other Pei Weis in other places. My hubby always gets the Mongolian Beef and I always get the Chicken Lettuce Wraps. I appreciate that I can get brown rice instead of white rice without a big hassle. We share and usually have at least half of his food to take home. Can't go wrong. I just wish they would build one closer to Chattanooga.

• Visited August 2013
Richmond, Virginia
“This location stinks...”
Reviewed 7 November 2013 via mobile

It's slow and dirty. I love Pei Wei and have eaten at several but this is a bad one. I'm not certain what the problem is. A big thumbs down.

“Great food for a great price”
Reviewed 28 July 2013 via mobile

I have always been a fan of PF Changs so when I found out Pei Wei was owned by them, I knew it would be good. I always get the Mongolian Beef and its always great. I wish they had the calamari with salt/pepper like PF Changs, but that's ok. Food always comes out fast too.

Visited July 2013
“Good food, good price, good atmosphere”
Reviewed 6 July 2013 via mobile

I always eat here when I'm in Murfreesboro. They remember my name and phone number and previous orders, for when I'm calling ahead for take-out, which I always find neat. The atmosphere in the restaurant is nice, the servers are attentive but not overly annoying, and the portions are very generous.

• Visited May 2013