“Best dining experience EVER!!”

Carrabba's Italian Grill
Ranked #23 of 431 Restaurants in Murfreesboro
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Lebanon, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best dining experience EVER!!”
Reviewed 16 February 2014

My husband took me to Carrabba'a in Murfreesboro TN for our anniversary/Valentines day. We called ahead and only had to wait to 5 minutes to be seated in the very busy restaurant.We were seated in a private little table off to ourselves and found it very romantic.Our server was just amazing.I can not recall ever receiving better service in my life and we eat out a lot! The cook even came out to ask us how our food tasted.We were very pleased with the food as well. Best lasagna we have ever had and can't find one thing to complain about because the whole experience was PERFECT! They really made our special day even more special. This is my new favorite restaurant and i can't recommend them enough!

• Visited February 2014

Augusta, Georgia
“Service was great”
Reviewed 17 December 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Visiting family in Murfreesboro, this was our first time at this particular Carrabba's. We arrived around 6PM on a Monday night and had to wait less than 10 minutes before being seated. All the staff were extremely pleasant and the food was very good. There was plenty on everyone's plate so most of us left with take out boxes. Our waitress was one of the better servers I have encountered, anywhere: very attentive but not intrusive, made sure the bread basket stayed full, and threw in some extras for the carry out order we took with us to feed an absent family member. Highly recommended.

Visited December 2013
Huntingdon, Tennessee
“Food was excellent.”
Reviewed 17 December 2013

The food and the service was excellent. There were four of us, each ordered something different and everybody said the food they got was great. I would go back again if I get a chance.

• Visited December 2013
Greenville, North Carolina
“Good food, good service”
Reviewed 2 October 2013

Honestly, this Carrabba's is the same as most others - but that is a GOOD thing. I eat at Carrabba's because I have a favorite menu item and I know that from one restaurant to the next, I will get fresh food that is seasoned well and good service from friendly staff. That's exactly what I got here - all of the above. The restaurant was clean, well maintained and in a very nice, well lit area. I would be glad to tell my friends about this place and would eat there again the next time I'm in town.

• Visited October 2013
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
“CARRABBA'S MURFREESBORO, TN IS AWESOME!”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

YES, the food is wonderful & the service is excellent but one of our favorite reasons for going to the Carrabba's Italian Grill in Murfreesboro, Tennessee is the proprietor, Grace Feng. Ms. Feng is one of the nicest people you could meet. She is hands on, accessible and wants to be sure that you have a great experience at Carrabba's. The servers are attentive, professional & cordial and always smiling. If every Carrabba's Restaurant had a Grace Feng, they would ALL be a success! Oh, AND the food is soooo great! Never have we had a meal we didn't enjoy. Thanks, Carrabba's and thank you Grace Feng!

• Visited August 2013