“Always a great place to stay”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Nashville SE - Murfreesboro
Ranked #3 of 37 Hotels in Murfreesboro
Atlanta, United States
“Always a great place to stay”
Reviewed 18 November 2013

This hotel offers everything one needs on a trip: friendly staff, clean rooms and wonderful food. This conference center and hotel is number one on my list of places to stay. The location of this hotel is near many restaurants and some nice shopping areas. I have yet to experience the spa at this hotel but hope to do so on my next visit...

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

PTziahanas, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Nashville SE - Murfreesboro, responded to this review, 22 November 2013
Dear guest,
Thank you for choosing the Embassy Suites for your lodging needs and also for your wonderful comments on Trip Advisor. Our Unimedi Spa offers the perfect atmosphere to unwind and treat yourself to everything a full service upscale Spa has to offer and we too hope you are able to enjoy the royal treatment on your next visit. See you then!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (120)
Detroit, Michigan
Reviewed 14 November 2013

After writing a review on a bad experience about a year ago, at the Embassy Suites in Charlotte, NC, the company responded with a certificate for a free night at any Embassy Suites hotel. I used it, recently to stay at the Embassy Suites in Murfreesboro, TN and I am so glad i gave them a second chance! My experience was perfect from beginning to end and the suite was perfect, too. Very roomy, clean and comfortable. I love the way these hotels are laid out, in a circular fashion, with a large atrium and a glass elevator. They serve a free, full breakfast every morning, which was delicious. You can even get a made-to-order omelet, in addition to the buffet items. Thank you, Embassy Suites and Hilton hotels. My husband and I have decided that, from now on, we will only stay at Embassy Suites or Home2 Suites, whenever we travel and I am now a proud hHonors member. :)

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
I am happy you were able to use your "be my guest" certificate at our hotel and even happier that we have restored your faith in the Embassy Brand! Your wonderful remarks act as a catalyst to keep the hospitality snowball rolling. We eagerly look forward to your next stay.
Knoxville, United States
Reviewed 13 November 2013

This hotel is in a great location for business or leisure. It's far enough out for peace and quite, but close enough to the action that you can get there with a short drive. There is also a nice mall right next door with quality shops and restaurants. This facility has some of the best rooms I've stayed in (and I travel a lot). The staff is friendly and helpful. The place is secure and well appointed. It's a great place to stay.

Dear Recent Guest,
Thank you for the wonderful remarks concerning your stay at our Hotel! Wow, you’re well written Trip Advisor posting is a testament in itself and I don’t think I could add anything to it. Thank you and our staff thanks you.
United States
Reviewed 12 November 2013

Had an expensive jacket stolen from the breakfast area and the hotel staff seemed indifferent. Guests at breakfast indicated that the jacket was removed by hotel staff when the table was cleared but none of the staff new anything about it and I was sent to the front desk where they opened a cabinet to show me that it wasn't turned in. Housekeeping also doesn't make up rooms until late in the day and ignores Do not Disturb signs and there is nothing I enjoy more than having a lady pounding on my door after I asked her not to bother me.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family

1 Thank William E
PTziahanas, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Nashville SE - Murfreesboro, responded to this review, 15 November 2013
Thank you for reaching out to us via TripAdvisor. Please know that your safety and satisfaction are of the utmost importance to us, and we apologize for the mismanagement of the situation, and for the frustration you must be facing. We are dedicated to ensuring your satisfaction, and welcome you to contact our offices directly so we may speak with you further personally about the matter.

John Johnson
615-890-4464
Knoxville, United States
Reviewed 8 November 2013

I have stayed at many Embassy Suites I have never been to a bad one. Every chance I get to book a hotel for business I always try and book at a Embassy. My granddaughter is in competitive Cheerleader and we have to travel a lot with that so I try and book at Embassy. My favorite Hotel to stay at my granddaughter loves to stay at Embassy Suites.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for being a loyal Embassy Suites customer!!! My youngest child is into Cheer also and I know from experience that lots of travel is involved. I always try to stay at Embassy for the wonderful full cooked to order breakfast, Evening Reception, indoor pool and workout facility, not to mention the spacious two room suites! We are delighted that you have chosen the Embassy brand for your home away from home also.
Lenexa, Kansas
Reviewed 8 November 2013

Overall it is a nice hotel, our room service this trip was spotty. One evening our room wasn't cleaned until 8pm. The breakfast buffet is outstanding, along with the menu service in the dining room. There is a Starbucks café in the hotel, which was a nice bonus. I didn't think that the coffee offered at the breakfast was that good, so another source was welcomed. The elevators where not working properly. One was out of service for most of our stay. A few mornings it caused quite a wait.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for always choosing our Embassy Suites when visiting the mid-state area. I am sorry that your room was cleaned later in the day than normal. I am happy that you found our breakfast and other amenities outstanding and look forward to having you as a future guest so that you can see that the events you mentioned were an unusual circumstance and not our normal mode of operation.
Louisaiana
Reviewed 5 November 2013

I have stayed at many Embassy Suites and this one is number 1. I believe it is number one because it is very new. The lobby is beautiful. The rooms are very clean and spacious. The complimentary breakfast is unbeatable along with the complimentary cocktails at nightly reception. The beds are average. I did not like the pillows.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Thank you for choosing the Embassy Suites for your recent lodging needs. I am happy that you found our Hotel to appear new and the breakfast unbeatable. It is our pleasure to have the opportunity to serve you and hope you have a chance to stay with us again in the future.