“GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Nashville SE - Murfreesboro
Ranked #3 of 37 Hotels in Murfreesboro
Reviewed 12 March 2014

I was so impressed with the service that I received from Mwangi and Noelle at the front desk. I had an issuwe with a reservation at another hotel and Mwangi went above and beyond to make sure I was taken care of at the Embassy Suites. True customer service!!!! I will only staty at this hotel on my future visits to the Nashville area. Very nice proprty but even a BETTER staff!!! Thanks again!

Room Tip: all the rooms seem good
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
PTziahanas, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Nashville SE - Murfreesboro, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2014

Dear Guest,

I am very happy you found the Embassy Suites Nashville SE- Murfreesboro. I am delighted to hear the wonderful comments about the staff at our front desk going the extra mile to accommodate you. Comments about great customer service are my favorite, there are lots of rooms on the market and all contain beds, we are set apart by our service. I am delighted that we have become your home away from home while in Murfreesboro!

There are newer reviews for Embassy Suites by Hilton Nashville SE - Murfreesboro

Reviewed 12 March 2014

My husband and I were extremely pleased with this hotel. We stayed here due to a conference that was being held in the conference center. The location worked out well for me because it was located right next door to an outdoor shopping mall so I could shop while he attended his meeting. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for staying with us during your recent conference. With over 40,000 square feet of flexible meeting space the Embassy Suites Nashville SE- Murfreesboro is the perfect location for meetings both large and small. When not on business you can enjoy the amenities of a full service spa, restaurant, room service, indoor pool and Jacuzzi, complimentary full cooked to order breakfast, and Evening Reception. Hope to see you soon, business or pleasure the Embassy Suites is the place to stay.
Thank you for the wonderful Tripadvisor review!

Reviewed 11 March 2014

Because of an ice and snow storm we picked the Murfreesboro Embassy Suite to stay at for two days as we waited for the roads to be cleared off. I will keep it short.........this hotel was perfect and the staff was very nice.

I would like to add that when we left Murfreesboro to travel North on Interstate 24 the highway was fine. That is until we crossed into Kentucky and instantly found the highway to have 4 to 6 of ice and packed snow on it. The traffic crawled at 5 mph for miles. I believe that Kentucky has two snowplows, one on the Eastside and one on the Westside of the state and they just never made it down to the TN/KY border.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Stranded Traveler,

Thank you for choosing the Embassy Suites for your recent lodging needs! We only wish you found us under different circumstances. I enjoyed reading your Tripadvisor post, if you think Kentucky only has two snow plows, Tennessee has to borrow one of those when we get weather. Glad you were able to take advantage of the vast array of amenities that only an Embassy provides. We look forward to your next visit.
Yours in Hospitality...

Reviewed 6 March 2014

The rooms were clean The lobby was nice The free breakfast was decent The fitness center was sparse but did the job Access the internet from my iphone and ipad was a pain. Login was hard to navigate and errors were unclear. I had to call at&t to get it to work and had to talk to the front desk to access it via hilton honors. After dealing with this for 2 days the front desk finally gave me a free access coupon. This hotel is too expensive to not offer free wifi.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Ken Z
Reviewed 5 March 2014

This hotel is immaculate. The reception staff is friendly and warm. My room was an upgrade because the hotel was full and that was best of all. I recommend this hotel wholeheartedly and without reservation.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
PTziahanas, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Nashville SE - Murfreesboro, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2014

Dear "Exquisite",

Yours review brings a tear to my eye. Really when our customers are happy everything we shoot for is accomplished. We receive great pleasure in customer service and are not in the Hotel business but are in the Hospitality business. I am so happy you received an upgrade during your stay. Hope you get around to our neck of the woods again real soon!

Yours in Hospitality...

Reviewed 27 February 2014

Excellent Hotel and Excellent Service!!! This is one of the best Embassy Suites and Hotel that we have ever stayed at. You are only one half hour from Nashville and it is an easy drive just west on Interstate 24. There also is a number of restaurants and a mall next to the hotel. I would highly recommend this Embassy Suites Hotel!!!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Yea! You found us! Yes only a short distance from downtown Nashville just far enough to be away from the hustle and bustle, The award winning Embassy Suites is situated on exit # 76 adjacent to I-24. Thank you for the wonderful posting and as always we want to see you again real soon!

Reviewed 26 February 2014

We had a very nice evening. Enjoyed complimentary snacks upon arrival, room was ready, and clean. My sons enjoyed the pool which stayed open late. The breakfast was excellent. We all had a great nights rest. The room was very dark and quiet. The hotel is very conveniently located and the staff was very professional and helpful.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family

Dear Family,

Thank you for bringing your family to meet our family! I am happy you mentioned the pool and the dark rooms in your Tripadvisor post. Each suite has black out curtains for the most particular sleeper and the pool stays open till midnight 7 days per week in case you get back late and the kids want to swim. I can’t tell you how many times I've been out and rushed back with my daughter to find a pool closed at 9 or 10, boo not good for a vacation. Please come back and see us sometimes, we will be waiting.