After checking in, realized we did not have enough pillows for 6 in our room. Called down to front desk and asked for 5 additional pillows. Was told they would have some sent up to us. After an hour, we still had not received pillows, so my wife called down to front desk and was told that three was the maximum number we could get. A few minutes later, someone else called back and said normally, three pillows is the maximum additional pillows allowed, but they were to capacity, and could not even guarantee we could receive three because so many people were already calling to request additional pillows. Plus, the additional pillows were currently being laundered, so they said they would 'try' to get us three pillows. My wife asked what the normal pillow allotment was, and the person said 'I'm not sure.' So, either poor training, or lying to a guest. Neither is a good alternative. My wife told them, never mind, don't bother sending up any pillows, it was a long day of driving and we would just make do with what we had. 30 minutes later, after we were in bed, an employee knocked on the door with five pillows. Breakfast in the morning was also a disappointment. We arrived at 7:15 and items on the hot section of the buffet were cold. Not 'not hot' or 'warm' but cold. This applied to scrambled eggs, french toast, biscuits, and gravy. This hotel definitely not up to typical Embassy Suites standards. Would have given one star, but we did actually receive the requested five pillows, but only after arguing with the front desk staff. Also, the bathroom door scraped against the tiles in the kitchenette and as a result was not easy to open or close and made a loud noise when scraping the floor in our handicapped room. Couch appeared old, as the fabric was stretched and looked slouchy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites Nashville SE- Murfreesboro is located adjacent to The Avenue Murfreesboro shopping, dining and leisure venue. Only 30 minutes from downtown Nashville, our hotel offers an indoor swimming pool, fitness center and on-site spa. Book a room at our all-suite hotel or plan your next event in one of our many flexible function spaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Odigeo, Expedia, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Nashville SE - Murfreesboro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Hotel Murfreesboro
- Embassy Suites Murfreesboro