“Knightmare”

Knights Inn Murfreesboro
Ranked #32 of 37 Hotels in Murfreesboro

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
Reviewed 3 March 2014

Stayed few days. They don't know how to clean the premises.
Breakfast is coffee, fake juice anf 7 mini donuts. That's for 100 people in the hotel. They keep turning off heaters when they clean rooms, so rooms are cold when you go back to the room.
I have seen the management lying about a star level in the past. 1 star, not 2.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

1 Thank A025
Winder, Georgia
Reviewed 2 February 2014

If you need something cheap and inexpensive this is the hotel. Me and friends stayed here for about two days and were on a budget this place has great service and has a mini fridge as well. Located along side of the highway it was nice since we were heading to Nashville for a day. One thing was the beds felt like some thing was crawling on me and my friends so we slept on top of the covers. So if you need to a place that inexpensive and nearby to main places and great service this is it just make sure you bring a blanket and pillows .

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank BethA94

Travellers are raving about these Murfreesboro hotels

Kansas City, Kansas, United States
Reviewed 2 October 2013

The gentlemen that helped me at check in and check out were very nice and also timely. However, the maid was extremely rude and intrusive. Each day we hung the do not disturb sign when we left and each day they had been in our room. We had several more people than towels but since I asked for more I was treated as a criminal who wanted to steal their towels! One incident I told her when I opened the door that we did not need anymore towels but I needed washcloths; when I told her they had picked up all our washcloths and so I did not have any to trade her for new ones she marched past me without invitation into our restroom to just check!!!
I understand the room is very inexpensive and I would have been happy with the rest of my stay. There was a microwave, mini-fridge, and hairdryer. They do have an ice machine, and two sets of washers/dryers available near the pool. The mattresses, walls, and tub were stained. The sheets were clean. We never saw any bugs/insects. There was not a coffee pot, just a heads up. There were two vending machines, but neither was working. Breakfast is available from 6a-9a including donuts, orange juice, toast, and cereal.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank 913Jeannie
Tamarac, Florida
Reviewed 23 August 2013

I stayed here for 2 weeks as an extended stay thing. My first room was a smoking room and it was real bad. Since a lot of people are here for extended stay it's hard to get a non smoking room. However after 3 days I got one and I'm fine. So yes the staff did accommodate me .and I'm over all satisfied.

For about $200.00 per week which includes your utilities in a metropolitan area what more can you ask for. Is it perfect no but I will say this the people here are safe to be around there is a 24 hour security Camera and if you get a non smoking room it's in fairly decent shape. During an extended stay visit you do get maid service every other day and my bed is clean.

If you are looking for a flat screen tv, $1000.00 couches, jucuzzi and all room service this is not the place. but if you are looking to safe money and have a safe environment that has a refridge and micro this is good.

If you are looking for less expensive you can goto the Jackson motel or Murfreesboro motel and be surrounded by Crack addicts. I walked into those places and i was afraid to leave my car in the lot overnight. At the Knights Inn where I'm staying now not once was my car bothered and my GPS is in the window.

Would I like a better place sure. but this is good enough for me given what else is out there in a metropolitan area. If you go to to a rural community yes you will find less expensive, but for my purposes since I had business dealings in the metro area this worked out better.

Anyway I would definitely recommend this place if you are practical if you want lux goto the holiday Inn.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Dunnellon
Reviewed 26 July 2013

I stayed here a while back. Well I stayed for an hour that is until I couldn't stand the cigarette smoke smell in the room. When I went to use the bathroom I opened the toilet lid and woe and behold the toilet hadn't been cleaned. A huge 'slab' of excrement was curled up in the bottom of the bowl. This cleanliness matched the rest of the room.

That was enough for me! I was outta there!!

Heed all the warnings; stay in your car if needed, look for a prison cell, take '5 Hour Energy,' but don't stay here!

Room Tip: Call the authorities to have the place condemned.