“Hotel review”

Ranked #5 of 37 Hotels in Murfreesboro
Hollywood, United States
“Hotel review”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

I was disappointed with the Hotel. I was told the Hotel was fairly new, but that was not the case. The rugs in the halls were dirty, the restaurant was closed for updating. The buffet breakfast was very expensive, cold buffet $7.99, hot buffet $10.99. Paper plates were used. Buffet was very limited. Next store was a IHOP, Panera Bread, at much better prices and food. The air conditioner in my room didn't work well, either.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

sandraroberson, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Murfreesboro, responded to this review, 13 June 2014
I apologize for the negative experience you encountered at our hotel and that the restaurant was closed during your stay. Our new and improved restaurant opened on Monday of this week. It is our goal to provide outstanding service and accommodations and I apologize that we failed you while you were our guest.

Sandra Roberson

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Reviewed 2 June 2014

This was a good place to stay. I would stay here again if ever in the area. I will recommend this hotel chain to friends and will look for it in future travels. Thanks for a few good nights of clean service.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

sandraroberson, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Murfreesboro, responded to this review, 3 June 2014
I was very pleased to read your review! Your comments will be shared with our team.

Seattle, Washington
Reviewed 1 June 2014

At these strip mall hotels, not much separates them, however, the thing that does is the staff. The staff at this hotel was great and accommodating. It was too bad that the lounge was closed, but looking forward to the next trip, looks like they have good plans for the future.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay. I am very pleased our staff took such good care of you! We look forward to having you back - I really think you will be impressed by our new restaurant and bar, which opens on Thursday.

Murfreesboro, United States
Reviewed 29 May 2014

I was some what dissappointed with the comfort level of the bed and pillows. The mattress felt like it had not been changed out for quite some time; it was very uncomfortable, so were the pillows, they were very hard. There was no continental break fast, not even coffee that my wife or I saw. Very dissapointed for this to be a Hilton property

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple

1 Thank Steven M
sandraroberson, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Murfreesboro, responded to this review, 30 May 2014
I am so sorry you did not have a comfortable stay. I will share your comments in regards to the bed with our ownership.
We are not permitted by the brand to include breakfast in the rate but we do have some package options that include breakfast. I apologize that my staff did not convey these options to you.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

One of the better Doubletree hotels I have stayed in. An excellent room and good service. Be careful leaving the property. Bad traffics light. I almost got hit by speeding motorists twice in three days.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
sandraroberson, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Murfreesboro, responded to this review, 29 May 2014
I am very pleased you enjoyed your stay!

Lake Zurich, Illinois
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Pretty much center of town , easy access from interstate --Very friendly and helpfull staff. Larger than average rooms nicely furnished and clean. We will stay there again next time through Tennessee. Although their restaurant was closed for renovation , they did offer room service for whatever we wanted.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
I apologize that the restaurant renovation was not completed before your arrival but we are on track to reopen with our newly renovated, new concept restaurant on Wednesday June 4th. Thank you for the wonderful comments about our property and your stay.

Michie, Tennessee
Reviewed 28 May 2014

From the moment I walked in the door, I was greeted with a smile and immediately taken care of. The staff were helpful with anything I needed the entire weekend. I ran out of coffee in my room and called the desk to see of I could get some more. Someone was knocking on my door in less than 5 minutes! While they were there, they asked if I needed anything else. The service was just wonderful! Oh! One of the best parts....while I was getting checked in, they gave me an awesome, warm from the oven cookie! Even the cookie was one of the best I've ever eaten. If I go back to Murfreesboro, I will definitely stay at the Doubletree!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with friends
Thank you for taking the time to share comments regarding your recent stay. I am very proud of our team and their commitment to providing legendary service to all of our guests!