US$93
US$74
US$95
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$110/night.

US$163
GardenInn.com
US$117
US$113
BestWestern.com
US$106
ComfortSuites
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$123/night.

US$140
Hampton.com
US$94
US$76
US$70
US$75
1,001 results
All reviewsdouble treeburger barcookiesstaff was very friendlybusiness tripvery nice hotelfront desk staffconvenient locationlots of restaurantsshopping and restaurantsgreat place to staynice staycontinental breakfastaccommodationsfacilitywalmartmtsu
Reviewed 3 August 2015

Stopped here on the way home from Destin, FL to St. Louis, MO. Staff was courteous, and provided warm cookies upon check in. The room was nice, however their double bed seemed a little small compared to other hotels. I was shocked there was not a complimentary breakfast of any sorts and pretty disappointed considering what I paid. I stayed in room 304. The temperature control was broken in the refrigerator, so all of my stuff was frozen by morning. I would probably stay somewhere else in the future. This place was overpriced.

Room Tip: Room 304 has a view of the pool if you want to keep an eye on your children while they are swimming.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
SandyMurfreesboro, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Murfreesboro, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2015

Thank you for providing the room number you stayed in while our guest. Sometimes the posts do not include a guest name and/or room number and I am unable to address any issues in the room they may have had.
I apologize for the areas in which we failed you and our team will follow up with the repairs needed in the room.

While we are not permitted to offer a complimentary breakfast, we do include breakfast on our executive level. Always ask for an upgrade and if we have rooms available on that floor, we would be glad to place you there.

Reviewed 3 August 2015

Pulled off the highway for a quick night sleep and found this to be a great spot. Close to the highway, lots of parking, lots of stuff nearby (food, gas, etc.) We were greeted by a very friendly woman at the front desk! Comfortable bed, clean room, free coffee in the morning. Nice place for the night!

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Charlotte B

Thank you for sharing comments from your recent stay and I am glad all went well while you were our guest.

Reviewed 1 August 2015

Staff was friendly however when I notified the mgmt about roach in room I received a $20 credit and no follow up from mgmt. I am a diamond member who stays at many Hilton facilities. Restaurant connected to hotel was good.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business

While I was pleased to read that our staff was helpful, I was disappointed to read that there was an issue in the room. I apologize that you were not contacted as we promised and would love the opportunity to speak with you directly and make amends to you for where we failed you during your visit.
I hope you will reach out to me when convenient for you.

Reviewed 1 August 2015

very nice hotel i would come back me and had a great time the rooms where clean the hotel was clean we will be coming back to this hotel soon the food was great too i also love the room i was in we had a great trip

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
1  Thank Milford A

Thank you for posting about your stay at our location. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay and am glad to see you were able to visit our new restaurant and liked our new menu!

Reviewed 29 July 2015

The front desk employees are among the very best we have ever dealt with--Hilton knows how to select and then educate their employees. The housekeeping staff is equally helpful and friendly. The lobby is impressive, as are the rooms, which are clean, well decorated, and most importantly, equipped with a terrific bed. I cannot say enough positive things about this charming hotel. We will always stay there on the way to Atlanta.

NOTE: Somewhere on our trip, I contracted bacterial pneumonia, which made me bed ridden on the way home, when we stayed 2 days at this hotel, instead of just one (we stayed there on the way to Atlanta, too). The staff knew I was sick, and catered to my needs the entire time. We did not know then that I had pneumonia; I ended up in the hospital the day we arrived home. THANK YOU FOR YOUR KINDNESS!

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank mike h

Wow - pneumonia! That's horrible and I hope you are feeling better. Reading your post was the highlight of my day! I am so very proud of our team and their commitment to providing legendary service to all of our guests.

Thank you!