Knights Inn Flagstaff
  • Breakfast included
Residence Inn Flagstaff(Flagstaff)
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 July 2011

Where do I begin! There was... No soap in shower (1 bar only at sink), No shower mat (had to use a towel), No extra roll of toilet paper, TV Remote didn't work, No phone, No hangers, No hair dryer, Bedspread had many different human hairs on the underside. There definition of "Complimentary Breakfast" is very deceiving. It consisted of mini-doughnuts, muffins (size of cupcakes), and orange juice, coffee & tea. After our party (all paying guests of the hotel) put what they possibly could on their 4 in. round plate (I had 1 muffin and 2 mini-doughnuts), the staff proceeded in removing the doughnuts from the lobby (where apparently they scrutinize your "breakfast" selection) and then attempted to ask additional payment for my friend's son because he was over 18 (a college student). Their hotel advertisement is VERY deceiving. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS FACILITY!!!

Reviewed 16 July 2011

I don't know why this place has got so many bad reviews. The location is perfect, the rooms are clean, and it's not too noisy.
The rooms are very small, and the décor is a bit dated but what do people expect for that price? If you're on a family vacation and plan on spending a few nights, and want some frills this is not the place for you. If you're in flagstaff with friends or a couple going out on the town this is perfect. Its cheap, close to the bars, and it's just a clean quiet place to get some sleep for a reasonable price.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 July 2011

I booked with Exedia on a "unpublished name" rate and SO wish I hadn't....I did check Trip Advisor after the name of the hotel was revealed but it was too late. Even though i had put three people on my search criteria on Expedia, they had me booked into a single queen room that would not fit our party. I tried to work with them and take a rollaway bed, but they said it wouldn't fit into the room. I said I would just take a refund but they would only refund the one night. I sat on there dirty couch for about an hour on the phone with Expedia, who did finally refund my reservation, but nothing can get back the nasty experience or the high price I had pay for another room on a busy weekend. Pass this place up..!

Reviewed 2 July 2011

We bought our trip via Expedia for an average of $221 for three days. Because it was a Holiday weekend we expected it to be a little more. When we arrived to check-in we were told our room was smoking and one bed. I prefer non-smoking; therefore, I was told I had to pay $10 extra per night plus tax because our reservation did not confirm a non-smoking room according to management. (How could I argue the point?) Our room was clean, spacious and moderate. It is a low economy room and as such it was fine. Free wi-fi, air-conditioning and HBO- for the price I paid and the proximity to the downtown area it was fine. Downtown (Historic area) is awesome! Lots of resturants, coffee shops and brewries all within walking distance. It was a one star motel but because it was clean and the bed comfortable I would rate it a 5. If not for the price increase for the non-smoking room I would be 100% satisfied.

Room Tip: Don't reserve room on Expedia.
2  Thank Calitripgirl
Reviewed 18 June 2011

The price was ok ($49.99 but they added $10 in tax) but you get what you pay for. The room was very tiny. The floors made so much noise, we were on the 2nd floor and thought we might end up falling through! The bathroom was set up odd, the toliet was facing the bathtub, which left very little room for your legs. The room had a funny smell to it. The walls were super thin and we could hear the people next door, which got very annoying at 2am! The staff was not very friendly either. The breakfast they had was toast with jelly, donuts, coffee and juice.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family