“Good value for the money”

Knights Inn Flagstaff
Ranked #57 of 65 Hotels in Flagstaff
West Jordan, Utah, United States
“Good value for the money”
Reviewed 7 November 2013

I thought this motel was adequate. Our room was clean, the bed was comfortable, and the service was good. It was an excellent value for the price. They do need better showerheads. It's better if the water comes out misty rather than like a high pressure car wash sprayer. I would stay there again. It's a nice place for what you pay.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
GMFlagstaff2014, Guest Relations Manager at Knights Inn Flagstaff, responded to this review, 28 April 2014
Hello TirelessTraveler915,

Thank you for your thoughts on the shower. I will bring your concern to management so that this will be checked and taken care of properly. Please know that your business is valuable to us and your satisfaction is our priority at all times. I hope you visit us again soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Dublin
Reviewed 25 September 2013 via mobile

I rarely speak bad of a place as i am not a fussy person, but this place is just terrible and way over priced. I didnt even shower in the room, it was not good. If you are in the area, stay elsewhere, there are plenty of other motels. I wish i had.

• Stayed September 2013
Hello Dublingirl18,

I apologize that we failed to meet your exacting preference during your stay with us. Please know that your reviews are used to monitor the quality of accommodation and services received by our guests. I will bring your feedback to management for reference. I hope you will give us an opportunity once again to service your lodging needs in the future.

Travellers are raving about these Flagstaff hotels

Tonopah, Arizona, United States
Reviewed 13 September 2013

never check out early they charge for the whole time you reserved for. these are a group of people that stay well out of your way. this little dump site was close and convent to Nau. Do the customer service received after my stay in the hotel they have been avoiding and advertve to my request for a duplicate cope of the bill that I have asked for. Manager seem to not want to work with custmers but deal with back office things.

Room Tip: never check out early they charge for the whole time you reserved for
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
GMFlagstaff2014, Guest Relations Manager at Knights Inn Flagstaff, responded to this review, 30 April 2014
Hello rms334,

We appreciate candid comments from our guests as we want to keep our services improving. Trust that this will be brought to management’s attention so that this will be addressed upfront and properly in the future. Thank you very much for staying in our hotel and we hope to have another chance to offer you improved services in the future.
Flagstaff, Arizona
Reviewed 25 May 2013 via mobile

Amazing but true this little rat hole wanted to charge us $30/ night extra for a non smoking room!!! I refused, so believe it or not he handed me a can of febreeze. Cheap yes, you get exactly what you pay for. Beware!

• Stayed May 2013
2 Thank Eve M
HILLSBORO
Reviewed 17 May 2013

Chose this because it was only 2 blocks from Amtrak Station, I won't make that mistake again, and this was not my first Knights Inn disappointment. The rugs were filthy, bathroom toilet (wood seat) was broken, and in general the whole place appeared unclean. Person at the desk was pleasant enough, but there needs to be some SERIOUS cleaning and updating at that place. My previous Knights Inn problem was with a Knights Inn in Williamsburg, VA, the owner/manager was terribly sarcastic and not a pleasant person to deal with and the rooms were, again, not the best. Won't stay at another Knights Inn again. Just spoke to a friend who had another dirty room Knights Inn in Virginia. Must be the norm for the chain.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank gail54634
Peoria, Arizona
Reviewed 13 May 2013

There were some sort of flying black little bug that was in the carpet, flew to the wall, night stand and even the bed. I informed the office by carting in dead ones for proof and the lady said she'd have a guy come by and "clean it up". Promptly a nice man showed up with a rag and a spray cleaner and treated the area. At that time, there were maybe 6-8 bugs. Later that day, 12...the next morning more. I went back to the office and was told there were no other rooms as they were full with reservations (it was NAU graduation weekend) altho the VACANCY sign was lit up. I guess you get what you pay for! I'm wondering if Coconino County Health Dept would want to know about this. Room #103 in case you need to know!

Room Tip: Inspect before you stay!
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
Dunedin, New Zealand
Reviewed 11 May 2013

Just your basics - bed, shower, sink, tv - but clean.

Our bedspread had holes, seemingly cigarette burns, but in a non-smoking room. Noisy heat/ac unit. Flat pillows and springy bed.

It's pet-friendly, but the only spot my dog could do "her business" was a patch of bushes next to the street - only the busiest street in town (a bit alarming at 5 am).

FYI - Free continental breakfast = cereal in dispensers, mini-donuts, and ancient-looking prepackaged honey-buns.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family