“Cool Place, 25 cent beers on Wed.”
Review of The Museum Club

The Museum Club
Ranked #1 of 13 Nightlife in Flagstaff
More attraction details
Owner description: Put on your dancing shoes and get ready to "two step" at this popular authentic western saloon that is built around five standing tree trunks. Each night features a live country western band to entertain you.
Reviewed 17 July 2012

All I can say is, it's worth checking out. Very old and rustic atmosphere.

1  Thank m c

Reviewed 10 July 2012

We had visited the museum club the previous year and knew a lot of his history from being a taxidermist to a brothel to what it is now a museum with character entertaining some first class groups, we booked our 3 days stay to coincide with a live band that played on the Saturday, well worth it.

Reviewed 21 June 2012

We stopped in on a late afternoon day in May. We saw the place listed in our guide book and it sounded cool. Oddly, it was on a busy road with all sorts of chain stores. It was really dark inside and had a cool, Western, old-school, honkey-tonk, kind of atmosphere. (Reminded me a little bit of Gruene Hall in Texas) The bartender was very friendly and a real character. There were a few locals there who were also friendly. There were only a few people in there when we were there (I prefer that) so I'm not sure how it would be on a busy night.The beer selection wasn’t very good but they did have a local IPA.

1  Thank beergarden
Reviewed 17 June 2012

We were there on a Saturday afternoon. Very cool neighborhood vibe at that time of day. Sounds like the atmosphere changes according to the time of day and day of the week, so can't speak for the nighttime feel of the place, but if you want a cool one late in the afternoon, this is a very relaxing yet fun place. I expected people to yell out "Norm!" when someone walked in.
The building itself is interesting, old school western, looks like a lodge instead of a bar inside. I live in Flag and haven't gone before since I figured it was a touristy kind of place. Wrong. Very local, very friendly.

1  Thank Mom_with_Teenagers14
Reviewed 27 October 2011

I am an NAU alumni and have had many fantastic evenings at the Zoo Club 20 years ago. However I was terribly disappointed in the bathroom. The stall had a flat metal rod sticking so far out that I almost sliced my leg on it. Then as I was about to wash my hands the spigot was missing! Not even a possibility of washing up. That was really nasty. I've met the owner he has plenty of cash. I don't understand this level of disrespect for women. It's sad.

2  Thank Ellen B