“Great gluten free selection”

Picazzo's Organic Italian Kitchen
Ranked #53 of 348 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Healthy
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Healthy Italian inspired cuisine, artfully handcrafted. Pizza, Pasta, Salad, Quinoa Bowls, Desserts, Kids Menu, etc. Dedicated to serving an extensive healthy, gluten-free, allergy friendly, vegan and vegetarian menu. Full bar serving hand crafted cocktails and local craft beers with a daily, healthy hours.
Leighton Buzzard, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great gluten free selection”
Reviewed 4 October 2013

This is our third trip to this pizza parlour, the staff are always very attentive, food as always was amazing, it makes a big difference having such a wide selection of gluten free food to choose from.
Our party also sampled the regular pizzas and enjoyed the garlic crusts, and the 7 veggie pasta went down a treat. Will visit again when we are back in flagstaff.

• Visited October 2013

Toronto, Canada
“Close to hotels on the Milton Road strip”
Reviewed 23 September 2013

We were staying at a hotel on Milton Road and wanted to walk to dinner, so we chose Picazzo's due to its proximity and interesting menu. Before going, I noted on their website that all wine by the bottle is half price on Tuesday's, so we went. The restaurant was fairly busy but we were seated right away. Our server didn't know anything about the half-price wine special, but after consulting with the manager, he honored it. (As an aside, I am writing the review one month after our visit and the website still mentions the wine special). The Asian salad was a very interesting combination of flavors but I couldn't help but think that sugar had been added to the dressing because it was quite sweet. I had the Wild Mushroom & Spinach pizza which on a very nice thin crust. My partner had the Uncle Louie’s Favorite pasta. It looked delicious but he said the gluten-free pasta had an odd, mushy texture. Overall, we had a pleasant meal but it didn't wow us at all, hence the average rating. I can appreciate that folks who seek gluten-free food will find this place heaven sent. Vegetarian friendly.

• Visited August 2013
El Centro, California
“If you need Gluten Free...this is the place to try!”
Reviewed 5 September 2013

I have been craving pizza for 2 years since going off gluten. I have tried other attempts at gluten free pizza....but Picazzo's is the BEST! I got the double pepperoni with the raised edge crust. It was awesome!!! Pricey...but awesome! My husband got the regular pizza and loved it too. We don't live here, but when we visit again, we will certainly come back.
The service was ok. We had to ask for our water to be refilled. I would have given it 5 stars if it wasn't so pricey.

• Visited September 2013
Kapaa
“THANK YOU FOR GLUTEN FREE ORGANIC FOOD!!!!”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

ALoha! This was one of our favorite places during our last trip to the mainland. It's so great to be able to get organic and gluten free and AMAZING food! It was delicious, service wasn't amazing, but it was ok. The pizza both gluten and gluten free was just delicious. Mahalos!

Visited June 2013
Santa Clara, Utah
“We like this chain”
Reviewed 13 August 2013

Our friends really like this place, it was their first time. Husband and I have eaten at the Scottsdale and Sedona places several times. Always get a great salad. It is a tad expensive, but I think it is worth it.

• Visited July 2013