“Gourmet and healthy”

Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Healthy
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Healthy Italian inspired cuisine, artfully handcrafted. Pizza, Pasta, Salad, Quinoa Bowls, Desserts, Kids Menu, etc. Dedicated to serving an extensive healthy, gluten-free, allergy friendly, vegan and vegetarian menu. Full bar serving hand crafted cocktails and local craft beers with a daily, healthy hours.
Reviewed 15 November 2013

I had wanted to try this place for a long time. While on a business trip I decided to go. I was very impressed by the use of local ingredients and available nutritional information. I had the fig gorgonzola pizza. While very skimpy on the gorgonzola, it had a nice flavor from the fig balsamic vinegar. I also ordered the spinach dip, which was pretty bland. I also ordered the strawberry martini which was sweet and tasty but skimpy on the vodka (over priced at $9). Overall I would go there again while in town and craving a healthy meal in my calorie range....

Reviewed 13 November 2013

One of my favorite places for lunch is Picazzo's...a slice of pizza and a salad are perfect. The pear-gorgonzola salad is my choice, along with a slice of putanesca. Fun atmosphere, nice bar area, and be sure to look at the mural on the south wall...who are all those entertainers? Picasso's also offers gluten-free pizza, and is all organic now...so pull up a chair and enjoy.

Reviewed 11 November 2013

I have returned here many times but last time made me want to write a review. They were great with my son. They brought out his food first and gave him his own cup which not one does. If you want a great lunch with the kiddo this is a good place to do it.

Reviewed 8 November 2013

Picazzo's emphasizes its organic and gluten-free food. I couldn't care less about those things; I just wanted good pizza. The regular pizza was excellent. A large slice was served as part of a lunch special that included a fresh green salad. The salad and the pizza were both flavorful and tasty. While this restaurant promotes its gluten-free pizza, you can be confident that you'll get a great meal even if you aren't there for the gluten-free food.

Reviewed 2 November 2013 via mobile

In our group of ten, we had 6 to 65 year olds, vegetarian, gluten intolerant, lactose intolerant, and well normal people in our group. Food for all was excellent. Many gluten free choices.

Would definitely go again. Staff was friendly and helpful.