“I wish there were six-star ratings. Marvelous cuisine.”

Picazzo's Organic Italian Kitchen
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Healthy
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Healthy Italian inspired cuisine, artfully handcrafted. Pizza, Pasta, Salad, Quinoa Bowls, Desserts, Kids Menu, etc. Dedicated to serving an extensive healthy, gluten-free, allergy friendly, vegan and vegetarian menu. Full bar serving hand crafted cocktails and local craft beers with a daily, healthy hours.
Reviewed 2 December 2013

We found this gem while driving by, mid-afternoon after a day of exploring the area. We were attracted by the signage advertising "organic" pizzeria. It was so much more. All ingredients were Arizona local. Beers mentioned were local first, then AZ., then national. It was a late lunch for us so we went with the lunch special selecting one of three soups of the day and slice-of-the-day, $10.95. I had Lima bean soup which also had pea and fennel, and was hot, spicy, and amazingly unique. I can barely describe the pizza slice, but it only lasted a minute, whatever it was. Again, incredible. Wife had pizza and a health salad. All of it so good. Despite a challenging location, we were told it was a very successful restaurant due to organic and many gluten free selections, but a bit on the high side price-wise for dinner. It should not deter anyone for this quality of food, though, and what an attractive bar!!! There are three others in the Phoenix area, and one in Sedona, which we will try later this week. A GREAT find.

Reviewed 17 November 2013

Me and my girlfriend are Chicago natives of 30+ years and we have had our share of italian food at home but Picazzo's organic food is something out of this world. The waitress was friendly, checking on us every couple minutes. The appetizer and entree was spectacular. If we ever come visit flagstaff I would definitely come again

Reviewed 15 November 2013

I had wanted to try this place for a long time. While on a business trip I decided to go. I was very impressed by the use of local ingredients and available nutritional information. I had the fig gorgonzola pizza. While very skimpy on the gorgonzola, it had a nice flavor from the fig balsamic vinegar. I also ordered the spinach dip, which was pretty bland. I also ordered the strawberry martini which was sweet and tasty but skimpy on the vodka (over priced at $9). Overall I would go there again while in town and craving a healthy meal in my calorie range....

Reviewed 13 November 2013

One of my favorite places for lunch is Picazzo's...a slice of pizza and a salad are perfect. The pear-gorgonzola salad is my choice, along with a slice of putanesca. Fun atmosphere, nice bar area, and be sure to look at the mural on the south wall...who are all those entertainers? Picasso's also offers gluten-free pizza, and is all organic now...so pull up a chair and enjoy.

Reviewed 11 November 2013

I have returned here many times but last time made me want to write a review. They were great with my son. They brought out his food first and gave him his own cup which not one does. If you want a great lunch with the kiddo this is a good place to do it.