“Very good Thai for all. And, in a cute area for walking around.”
Review of Pato Thai Cuisine

Pato Thai Cuisine
Ranked #23 of 348 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed 23 March 2014

I like it hot, my wife and daughter like it mild and my son is just plain picky. We were all VERY happy with our meals--3 Pad Thai chickens and another noodle dish that I don't recall.

We had to wait a bit (Sat night) but it was well worth it. While waiting we walked around the area a bit and peeked in many other restaurants and kept walking---this place seemed to be the only one of the many we saw that had a long wait--made us want to go there all the more.

Great food, good service and decent prices (we'd just come from Sedona, any price would probably have been decent by comparison).

Check it out, you won't be disappointed.

Oh--and I saw one comment that the portions were smaller than expected. We all thought they were huge. I'm the only one who was able to polish off my plate.

There are newer reviews for Pato Thai Cuisine

Reviewed 22 March 2014 via mobile

Refused to entertain some gluten free modifications to the menu items. IMO, a bit lazy in today's culinary environment

Reviewed 18 March 2014

My wife and I ate here on the recommendation of a Peace Surplus employee. We compare our Thai restaurant experience to Sawatdee Thai in MN, which has 6 locations. The egg rolls were tasty and of a different variety than we have had in the past. We ordered the chicken pad thai spice level II, and received a portion smaller than we were accustomed to. Usually, we both can share 1 serving, and still have some left over for lunch. Peanuts were mixed in with the dish, and the noodles appeared to be over-cooked / soggy. The spice level was appropriate for what was ordered. It was average, I would try another Thai restaurant in town before returning here again. Service was good.

Reviewed 14 March 2014

Four of us stopped for an early supper before First Friday Art Walk in Flagstaff (fun time!) and we shared three dishes. All were delicious. Service was excellent. Prices very reasonable. LARGE portions! We enjoyed 3 dishes (one was Pad Thai), and all three were "3" in terms of spiciness. Yum!

1  Thank rjrjj
Reviewed 5 March 2014

We were in Flagstaff and noticed the wonderful aromas of Pato Thai at lunchtime. The ambiance was upscale, but the price of the lunch specials was surprisingly reasonable. My husband and I ordered our favorites, orange chicken and yellow chicken curry. We were both happy! This is some of the best Thai food we have had in ages.