“We chose this hotel because of previous reviews and were...” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Travelodge Flagstaff University West

Travelodge Flagstaff University West
Ranked #51 of 63 Hotels in Flagstaff
Flagstaff
“We chose this hotel because of previous reviews and were...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 November 2012

We chose this hotel because of previous reviews and were glad we did. The front desk was very helpful in changing our original reservation. The room was clean and roomy. We appreciated the refrigeration and microwave and the free WiFi. We would definitely recommend this hotel to friends and will stay again when in Flagstaff.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

familyinn, Guest Relations Manager at Travelodge Flagstaff University West, responded to this review, 28 July 2013
It is with utmost appreciation that we extend our gratitude for taking the time in giving us your feedback. This will greatly aid us in ensuring that we are giving excellent service to our valued clients. We are delighted to meet and deliver quality service to you during your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you back here very soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
  • Polish first
Seattle, Washington
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 November 2012

Very good value and location. Biggest issue was a slow drain in the shower. A much nicer room than I expected for the rate.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

1 Thank danielkaye
familyinn, General Manager at Travelodge Flagstaff University West, responded to this review, 18 November 2012
I do thank you for the positive review and comments you have left. I hope to see you again in the near future.
Mesa, Arizona
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 October 2012

My stay at the Travelodge was exactly what I expected: quick & easy check-in, comfortable but not plush accommodations, free WiFi, muffins & cold cereal for breakfast, easy check-out. I needed an inexpensive room for one night and Travelodge delivered.

I checked in at 9PM, after normal check-in hours, without a problem. It only took a few minutes to sign the receipt, get my keys, and get to my room. There was plenty of parking near my room, which was convenient.
The room was large, but unimpressive. It was clean, with soap, shampoo, coffee, and enough towels provided. The bed was comfortable enough.
Travelodge does provide free WiFi, which is a nice perk. The login information was provided in the room, so I did not have to track it down from the front desk. The signal was adequate, but not strong in my room; moderately fast email and browsing speeds, not great for watching movies on Netflix.
Overall, my stay was very good. Travelodge had everything I needed at a great price.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
I do thank you for your time and bringing all these comments up to my attention. Im glad to hear that your stay went exactly as expected. Your detailed information lets us know that we are doing our job correctly and we are serving our guests correctly. Once again I do thank you for such positive reviews and hope to see you on a future stay.