“Great value! Would definitely stay there again!”

Travelodge Flagstaff University West
Ranked #57 of 66 Hotels in Flagstaff
Reviewed 15 February 2011

Enjoyed staying at this hotel. Clean, well maintained and nice staff. Breakfast was really decent and better than I expected. I don't know how they manage to keep their rates so low.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with family

Reviewed 6 February 2011

I swiched over from the super 8. I am so glad I did. Fridge, microwave, even a safe in the room.

• Stayed: February 2011
Reviewed 8 November 2010

The new rooms on this property are outstanding. Comfortable beds, Very clean rooms, and great quiet location with great views. Plus the rates are very reasonable. Wouldnt stay anywhere else. We will definetly be back soon.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 October 2010

i was exteremely thanks to front desk lady (bhwana). she help me too take my lauggaae at my room at late night. next day at breakfast she help me for my tea, they dont server tea but she make for me. i stay two days she there to help me. it was great experance by asian lady.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 October 2010

My friend from suncity and my selt from Atlata.Me and har have small vac. without bhawna vac.is not fun we have good time @breakfast every eveing fun. As a Front desk she go out off her way and go extra job for guest i can not think.Good hotel to stay for good value.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 September 2010

If you want to get a taste of horrible service, try this one out. Its managed by this one rude lady. Room smelt of smoke, and when we complained, the manager refused to accept it. When we threatened to leave, she relented and moved us to a different room. Shower was broken but we were asked to "adjust". Free breakfast is a farce, really.

Nevertheless, the hotel has free Wi-Fi, which is a big help.Location is also good, just egregious service

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank thiss
Reviewed 24 August 2010

We had made reservations at this hotel TWO weeks in advance, we rented four rooms for a two nights stay. Ww checked into the hotel around 3:30 PM & two of rooms were not cleaned from the previous day, the lady cleaned the one room, when the other family member arrived to check in(5:30!!), their room was still not cleaned! They still gave us the roomcard, we told we needed our cleaned. This room had trash, beer cans everywhere, same housekeeper came up "to clean the room" It took her 10mins to "clean" and notified us the room was ready, which was next door to onter romm we rented. I didn't see her with any sheets, just a couple of towels she put in there. When I went into the room I was dissatisfied with the service, that I called back to the front desk to complain & said he would send the lady back up. To our surprise this said acknowledged herself as the manager of this hotel and she personally clean this room, and ask what was our problem??? I told her I didn't see her change the sheets to the bed, So was soo irate that she threw the covers off and asked where the sheets had stains or where it was dirty! and went off telling us to go to the Holiday Inn and pay $125! We probably could've but we had already paid these at a discount which after there're paid no refunds, besides almost all the other hotels were already full and yes we probably could've paid a whole more because the Phx Cardinals were in town and other special events going that weekend. Never again Will I stay at ANY Travelodge again!

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family