“Away from home but still feel like home"”

and 1 more site!
Starlight Pines B&B
Ranked #3 of 11 Flagstaff B&B and Inns
Reviewed 27 March 2014 via mobile

Thanks Michel and Richard for an awesome experience staying at your place. There is no doubt I would like to come back to Flagstaff, Arizona and stay at Starlight Pines with your great rooms, services and breakfast. I won't forget the great rooms you have with different theme. I love the bathtub, and beds very comfortable.

• Stayed: March 2014

Reviewed 3 February 2014

We stay just about every 3 months when passing through Flagstaff. We return because its a great place to relax and rejuvinate. The hosts are wonderful and the breakfast is great! Cant wait to be back in 3 months!.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 January 2014

As an international and national traveler in this great world of ours, it is a rarity to find a place where one can be comfortable and let their guard down to relax and enjoy a surrounding environs like a small alpine town as Flagstaff, Az... the proprietors are friendly, personable and very accommodating to their guest. One feels very much like being at home, no matter where they come from... whether they are from the desert lowlands, wet exotic islands in the pacific or from the bohemian towns of Europe... you fit in and are welcomed unconditionally... Staying at the Starlight BnB should be everyone's first choice if stopping in Northern Arizona for a bit of RnR... the service and amenities provided are comparable and superior to most lodgings I've stayed in throughout the world, such as those in Europe, Middle East, Africa and here in the continental states... I highly recommend them and give them a two thumbs up... stop on in and enjoy what they have to offer, you'll be amazed and delighted you did...

Room Tip: If sensitive to traffic noise, sleep on the north side of the house, otherwise all the rooms are gre...
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 October 2013

We stayed a night in the dragonfly room before going off to hike/camp a couple nights in the Grand Canyon as part of a JustRouginIt excursion. Then we came back and spent two nights in the dragonfly and lilly rooms to "recover" from the hike.

JustRoughinIt was wiling to picked us up at the b&b and Richard was cool with it. So we were able to leave the rental car and luggage at Starlight Pines over the weekend.

I wanted a B&B because we love them. On top of that the recommendations for JRI didn't look good.

It used to be true that the train in Flagstaff kept people awake at night. The horns are different now and I heard it once and it was too low to be a concern for me.

The fellow guests were interesting. Richard was great and helpful. The breakfast was awesome every day. Richard actually got up early to make us a quick breakfast on the day we were getting picked up by JustRoughinIt! The rooms were clean with a nice touch of charm.

Luxury then hiking then back to Luxury. It made for a great vacation.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
starlightpinesbb, Owner at Starlight Pines B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2013

Thank you so much for staying here at Starlight Pines and for taking the time to write a review....time is so precious these days...so I really appreciate you doing this review.

I was very happy to help you with keeping your car here on site in our parking lot while on your excursion for a few days! It made it one less thing to worry about while on your second leg of your trip.

I do hope to see you both again down the road!

Reviewed 14 October 2013

My husband and I have stayed here twice, once when we were dating and once when we were engaged. Maybe we'll be back now that we are married. Richard makes us feel at home and the breakfast is always tasty. I love relaxing on the porch, in the study or in our room by the fireplace. We'll definitely be back again and again!

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple

I can't thank you enough for continuing to return to Starlight Pines! Thank you, equally, for taking the time to write your review and share your experiences with the rest of the internet world! I'm looking forward to your next visit!

Richard :)

Reviewed 16 September 2013 via mobile

Each time I come to Flagstaff I stay at Starlight Pines. I've never been disappointed. I've stayed at others in Flag an even some nice places in Sedona such as The Briar Patch and none of them compare! Don't miss it !

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank MountainMan900

Thank you, once again, for staying here while passing through town!!! I'm glad you also are utilizing my TEXTING service to communicate with me - I think its a great and quick tool to let me know your arrival time. I was also happy to make your dinner reservations too!

Until your next trip...take care! Richard :)

Reviewed 10 September 2013

Starlight Pines is a great place to escape the stress of city life & just relax. Richard will make you feel at home and welcome. The house is beautiful, clean, feels like a trip back to yesteryear with so many antiques and special touches. I look forward to my next visit.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
starlightpinesbb, Owner at Starlight Pines B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2013

It was great to meet you and your 'partner in crime' (LOL) last October! Thank you so very much for taking the time to write this review. I try my hardest to make EVERYONE feel at home and comfortable! I'm happy to know I succeeded with you!

I look forward to your next visit!!!!

Richard :)