We spent a snowy, freezing evening at Arizona Mountain Inn in one of the small cabins--it was an A-frame loft with woodburning stove. It was very quiet and the grounds beautiful though cabin left a bit to be desired given the nightly rate. It was clean though and had a kitchen and full bath. Service was good--my husband left a wireless modem in the cabin and staff mailed it back. Great location for families--kids in nearby cabins were sledding and having a great time in the snow. We were surprised to find cabins so near Flagstaff. There was also a building with regular rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 17 beautiful fully-furnished cabins and 3 B&B suites tucked back on 13 acres of Ponderosa pine. Conveniently located 1 mile from town, but feels like your miles out in the forest. Dogs allowed for a fee. Free WIFI. Free breakfast in B&B. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Arizona Mountain Inn & Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arizona Mountain Hotel Flagstaff
- Arizona Mountain Inn & Cabins Flagstaff, North America