We have stayed in several of the cabins at Arizona Mountain Inn, but this time, we decided to stay in the inn. We chose to stay in the honeymoon suite for our anniversary. The staff at Arizona Mountain Inn made our stay just wonderful. First of all, the staff was super friendly. When we went in our room, we found a bottle of champagne on ice and an anniversary card from the staff. The room was clean and cozy. In the morning, we went down for breakfast, which was amazing. Breakfast included a large muffin, toast, cereal, yogurt, orange juice, and tea/coffee. This was a great way to start our trip!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 17 beautiful fully-furnished cabins and 3 B&B suites tucked back on 13 acres of Ponderosa pine. Conveniently located 1 mile from town, but feels like your miles out in the forest. Dogs allowed for a fee. Free WIFI. Free breakfast in B&B. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Arizona Mountain Inn & Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arizona Mountain Hotel Flagstaff
- Arizona Mountain Inn & Cabins Flagstaff, North America