We stayed in Room 21 which was okay for one night. The bed is a king, and the mattress, which is on the soft side, needs turning or replacing. It has two depressions on either side of a middle ridge, the impressions of many bodies that have slept there. There is no place to put an open suitcase except on the floor.
This room has a jetted tub in its bathroom. The jets are very noisy, and the water heater has insufficient capacity for the tub. I followed the desk clerk's directions on filling and got a tub of barely warm water.
The breakfast was tasty (fruit, muffins, boiled egg). Being on the outskirts of town, the property is very quiet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 17 beautiful fully-furnished cabins and 3 B&B suites tucked back on 13 acres of Ponderosa pine. Conveniently located 1 mile from town, but feels like your miles out in the forest. Dogs allowed for a fee. Free WIFI. Free breakfast in B&B. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Arizona Mountain Inn & Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arizona Mountain Hotel Flagstaff
- Arizona Mountain Inn & Cabins Flagstaff, North America