Great if you like "away from it all". Wake up under the trees, in your own log cabin. We were 4 in cabin 14, which has a separate bedroom downstairs, two sleeping areas upstairs with 3 queen beds, and two bathrooms. The kitchen seats 8 and has a fridge and microwave. Its not expensive compared with 2 double rooms in a hotel, it was clean, and had enough plates, glasses (plastic), cutlery and mugs etc for 8. Don't expect a TV. But there is a barbecue outside. We stayed 3 nights and enjoyed it, though we only had food in once and frankly, shopping for food at Walmart is an experience for Europeans. Definitely recommend the Mountain Inn (but not the Walmart!!). If you arrive by taxi at night you need to get them to take you to your cabins, its dark at night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 17 beautiful fully-furnished cabins and 3 B&B suites tucked back on 13 acres of Ponderosa pine. Conveniently located 1 mile from town, but feels like your miles out in the forest. Dogs allowed for a fee. Free WIFI. Free breakfast in B&B. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Arizona Mountain Inn & Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arizona Mountain Hotel Flagstaff
- Arizona Mountain Inn & Cabins Flagstaff, North America