6 of us stayed here for 2 nights. It is a very clean and quiet place. we had cabin number 2 which was sort of close to the road but never any traffic when sleeping. The cabin was very nice and had everything we needed for cooking meals. I would recommended this place to any of my family and friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 17 beautiful fully-furnished cabins and 3 B&B suites tucked back on 13 acres of Ponderosa pine. Conveniently located 1 mile from town, but feels like your miles out in the forest. Dogs allowed for a fee. Free WIFI. Free breakfast in B&B. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Arizona Mountain Inn & Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arizona Mountain Hotel Flagstaff
- Arizona Mountain Inn & Cabins Flagstaff, North America