This was just what I was looking for, a cabin in the woods for my family of 4 driving from Sedona up to the Grand Canyon. We stayed in Cabin 8 2 nights with a view of the San Francisco peaks. PLENTY of Hot Water for all 4 of us to take showers. The Wood fireplace will really heat the place up so take it easy on it. I liked the Grill on the deck and we had some BBQ pork chops one night. The nice folks let us take the "take out" bible back to the cabin to get some food delivered. It's close to oak creek canyon (89A) and I-40 to take you out to Sunset Crater and walnut canyon. Sunset Crater and the drive through the painted desert to Wupatki was amazing! Do it if you’re in flag for the day. Walnut Canyon with a 6 yr old was more terrifying than the edges of the Grand Canyon!
My kids loved the "room" in the loft and thought this was the best place we stayed in AZ.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 17 beautiful fully-furnished cabins and 3 B&B suites tucked back on 13 acres of Ponderosa pine. Conveniently located 1 mile from town, but feels like your miles out in the forest. Dogs allowed for a fee. Free WIFI. Free breakfast in B&B. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Odigeo so you can book your Arizona Mountain Inn & Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arizona Mountain Hotel Flagstaff
- Arizona Mountain Inn & Cabins Flagstaff, North America