Our party of 4 loved the Arizona Mountain Inn. It was so much better than staying in motel rooms.
We had cabin 13. All of the cabins are located in woods.
The decor was fairly old and a little scruffy but we had come prepared for this and so it wasn't a shock. We loved having a living room so that we could sit and socialise together. Unfortunately we had 2 nights of rain so couldn't use the bbq.
One of our party is morbidly afraid of spiders so contacted the hotel before our visit to ask if they could do anything about it. They responded promptly and politely saying they would go around specially to get rid of any spiders. I only saw one in 3 days.
The inn is well located and is only a $10 ride from downtown Flagstaff. I recommend a visit to Altitudes bar for their specials and a tasty pint of Fat Tire.
There is a decent Safeway on the route into town for food and supplies.
Don't come here if you want luxery and a really clean hotel but do come here if you want something with character and to socialise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 17 beautiful fully-furnished cabins and 3 B&B suites tucked back on 13 acres of Ponderosa pine. Conveniently located 1 mile from town, but feels like your miles out in the forest. Dogs allowed for a fee. Free WIFI. Free breakfast in B&B. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Arizona Mountain Inn & Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arizona Mountain Hotel Flagstaff
- Arizona Mountain Inn & Cabins Flagstaff, North America