I really didn't think this place was all that bad. I live in Phoenix and there are very few cabin rental places up in Flagstaff so I'm not as critical as the other reviewers. I loved the little kitchen, wood burning stove, and our porch. I went for a run in the woods nearby and we had a good time playing horseshoes in the kiddie park they have near the office. Yes the pillows and bedding are rather old - so perhaps next time I'd bring my own but they weren't so old to stop me from coming back up there. I'd agree that the bathroom doors really are bizarre- and you do hear everything the other person is doing - so there is a blatant lack of privacy. But again, this didn't bother us that much - we found the place delightful and were prepared for rusticness - these are cabins - not the Sheraton!!!
I loved being outside of Flagstaff close to Lake Mary Road - there are some scenic drives and lakes nearby. You can then go into town and browse around too. It's a nice mix.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 17 beautiful fully-furnished cabins and 3 B&B suites tucked back on 13 acres of Ponderosa pine. Conveniently located 1 mile from town, but feels like your miles out in the forest. Dogs allowed for a fee. Free WIFI. Free breakfast in B&B. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Odigeo so you can book your Arizona Mountain Inn & Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arizona Mountain Hotel Flagstaff
- Arizona Mountain Inn & Cabins Flagstaff, North America