june 2010 was our first visit to az mountain inn, after visiting several az cabin locations, and we absolutely loved it. the property is very quiet and peaceful with tall pines and adjacent trails, sand volleyball, outdoor ping pong, and a fort and playground for the little ones. the cabin was perfect - large, but well-stocked, very clean and comfortable. lots of space for kids to run and play just outside cabin. large picnic table, grill, outdoor chairs provided. great proximity to flagstaff activities - we visited lowell observatory, lake mary, and sunset crater as easy, half-day trips. easily accessible from phoenix and close to i-17, but feels very remote once on the property. we had a wonderful time and will definitely return in 2011!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 17 beautiful fully-furnished cabins and 3 B&B suites tucked back on 13 acres of Ponderosa pine. Conveniently located 1 mile from town, but feels like your miles out in the forest. Dogs allowed for a fee. Free WIFI. Free breakfast in B&B. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Odigeo so you can book your Arizona Mountain Inn & Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arizona Mountain Hotel Flagstaff
- Arizona Mountain Inn & Cabins Flagstaff, North America