“My Home Away from Home!”
other travellers have booked this property
Pool table and ping pong table top
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Pool table and ping pong table top
Entrance
Frida Kahlo room (Decoration from South America)
The Navajo room
The cabin the winter
Grand Canyon in February
Antelope Canyon
Verde Canyon Railroad
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
juliecove...
Roswell, Georgia
“My Home Away from Home!”
Reviewed 20 July 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

My family has stayed at the Nakai Cabin several times. We always look forward to our stay at this wonderful cabin. I have a young adult daughter, a teenaged son and my youngest is 8. She learned to ski at 4 years old at a local ski camp. My eldest daughter claims her "private space" in the loft, to read her novels. My son is the commander of the pool/ping pong table. I absolutely love to cook in this kitchen. It is so lovely done with every appliance and cooking essential I need. On grilling nights I love to sit in the hot tub and watch my husband man the grill.
The house inside and out is so well decorated and comfortable. I have been considering to buy a sleep number bed and the master bedroom has one! The couches are nap worthy and plenty of room for family game night! The yard is huge and the decks are amazing.
The owner has thought of everything in the "white binder". From trouble shooting the electronics to the best local hikes. It's a HUGE binder. It will takes us 10 visits to experience it all! Skiing, Grand Canyon, downtown Flagstaff...you can count on us coming again and again!

Your age range 35-49
Footprint...
“Great Rental House”
Reviewed 19 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

We had a great time , House was fantastic, very well stocked. Nice location so we were able to see a lot of sights close by, The hot tub was wonderful. We would rent the house again . Very clean.

BackPacke...
“Well equipped cabin close to Flagstaff, Sedona and the Grand Canyon.”
Reviewed 18 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Lots of options for sleeping arrangements, great kitchen, bathrooms and living space. Hot tub and grill were in good condition. A binder of info about the house and surroundings was helpful, tv/DVD and wifi instructions could be updated.

We had a great time, would stay there again.

ferriellj...
Phoenix, Arizona
“Fabulous Cabin Experience!”
Reviewed 17 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

I lived in New Mexico for 20 years and of course love southwest art and furniture and themes, so this was a perfect house for me. The two boys had room to roam, they loved the hot tub. The kitchen was perfect size for my sister and niece and I to be in the kitchen to cook! It looks brand new and appliances were awesome.I would recommend it and will probably stay there again. It was a little hard to find, directions would be good to add to the information; and I would put trash cans in each room, bigger trash cans in the bathrooms, and flip the mattress in the Frida bedroom! Loved it! Very nice place to stay! :)

19 Jun 2017
Thank you, we love to have inputs from guests. Sometimes is hard to figure out what the needs are. Love it! Next time you go..you will see everything will be taking care of.
cindyb823
Orlando
“Flagsttaff, AZ”
Reviewed 28 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

The house was awesome and clean. The house had all amenities we needed for our stay. The hot tub was wonderful after full day of activities. Location was outside city limits so it was peaceful, but close enough for access to the town. We wold rent again.

30 May 2017
THank you so much, we value dearly your review.
FellowTra...
“Picturesque winter retreat”
Reviewed 27 February 2017 for a stay in January 2017

Clara was an amazing host, part of our group arrived prior to us and had no difficulties with obtain the keys she had left for us. All of us were happy to find the driveway clear of snow since Flagstaff had received plenty of snow the weekend prior to our stay. It was also pleasant that Clara left us many manuals showing how to use certain features of the house. She also was easy to reach by text if we had any questions. The kitchen is stocked with essentials such as dinner ware along with some basic cooking supplies (we also left some too). The bathrooms also came stocked with soap and plenty of towels. While we unfortunately didn't have enough time to use the hot tub or stove we did play many games of pool. The property is everything we could've asked to make our trip memorable!

30 May 2017
Thank you! We love to hear from you. So many things to do around us, next time you have to try the hot tub. It has very nice custom features. Hope to have you back soon,
Clara
Mobile683...
“Great Flagstaff Retreat”
Reviewed 30 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017

We had a great stay at the Nakai Chalet. The house was very clean, the kitchen has everything you will need for a weekend of cooking, and the neighborhood is very nice. The pool/ping pong table and jacuzzi make this winter stay perfect. My only advice to future renters is to bring snow chains if you do not have 4wd, because you do go up a small incline to get to the home.

31 Jan 2017
That is true..and quite hard to go up the hill in your bike :)
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing