“best fast food in Flag”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Northern Arizona
“best fast food in Flag”
Reviewed 7 April 2012

For fast mexican, Oscar's is the best. Everything is fresh, the burritos are big enough for 2 meals, the quesadillas are great, the horchata is awesome and you can't beat the price.

• Visited March 2012

Flagstaff, Arizona
“Good, fast Mexican food”
Reviewed 18 January 2012

We order tamales from Burritos Fiesta every Christmas Eve. They are always good. Order at the counter and find a table or take out. Not great inside, but great, fast Mexican.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I should've gone somewhere else!”
Reviewed 18 January 2012

We picked this fast food Mexican restaurant to get a quick bite based on the reviews. We really regretted going there. First the food we got was cold (we ordered the two burritos and a taco). Second the table covers were ripped and third the price we paid was too much for what we got. Chipotle or Rubios would've been a better choice. Overall this place is mediocre and will never eat there again.

“Amazing Mexican food!”
Reviewed 3 January 2012

My family and I just ate at burritos fiesta and it is by far te best Mexican food I have ever eaten! I got the fish taco with rice and it was just amazing, even the rice was good! My kids got the cheese quesadilla and it was huge and cheap only $5. I would go here again if I ever came back to flagstaff.

1 Thank Nikinjl
Flagstaff, Arizona
“Fast and Good”
Reviewed 3 January 2012

For a quick, casual place for mexican food this is your place. Walk up counter to order and then choose your table.