Courtyard Flagstaff
Hilton Garden Inn Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$107
Sonesta ES Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$76
Hotels.com
US$148
US$130
La Quinta Inn & Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
US$121
Sleep Inn(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
US$100
Little America Hotel Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
US$183
US$162
Best Western Pony Soldier Inn & Suites(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
US$132
US$114
Twin Arrows Navajo Casino Resort(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
US$153
Travelocity
All reviewsfire pitfront deskgrand canyonnice hotelindoor poolbreakfast buffetwould stay here againoff the highwayconvenient locationlobby areanice roomking roomcomfortable roomsup to datehot tubparking lotwaffles
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 June 2011

I came into town for NAU parent orientation. I have never stayed at this property and was excited as I always am for a new experience. My check in process was the shortest ever and accurate, having booked via telephone.

The room is so lovely, red and yellow walls,, white bedding, botanical prints. If that sounds girly, it is not. The entire room is well thought space. Loved the refrigerator and free Internet. My room was very quiet and I slept very well on the wonderful mattress. I love all the pillows!

Had breakfast the next morning and although it was prepared well, the entire meal was cold when it reached the table.

Even with that in mind, I would still stay here again! The cleanliness and overall loveliness of the room has won me over!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 June 2011

We booked this room through Priceline's "name your own price." We got it for $80/nt, a significant savings off their $139/nt rate. Immediately after booking, I called to request adjoining rooms because I was traveling with my 4 kids. I was told to.call the day before check-in to make the request. I did that. After a huge runaround, I was finally guaranteed adjoining rooms. However, when I.got there, I was told my room.had been given away and my kids would now be a few rooms down from me. The clerk ended up getting us rooms next to.each other; however, I was so frustrated by the entire experience that I will probably need stay at a Courtyard again. If they don't want Priceline customers, why do they boom through them???

• Stayed: June 2011
3  Thank jenjennijennifer
Reviewed 13 June 2011

My husband and mother-in-law and I stayed here (total of two rooms) for a short weekend trip, along with a day trip to the Grand Canyon. This is the nicest hotel in Flagstaff for the price. It's in a convenient part of town near the University and near a lot of other hotels and restaurants. The hotel is built in a mountain lodge-type style and is really cute. The lobby is inviting and the customer service of the staff was great. Our room was amazingly comfortable. The rooms are decorated very tastefully and modern with lots of nice touches, like a flatscreen tv, mini-fridge, sofa and coffeetable. It was very quiet and extremely clean. The ONLY drawback of this hotel is that they don't offer a free continental breakfast. Instead they offer a paid breakfast buffet. I'm not a huge breakfast eater, so I prefer having a free, light breakfast. Other than that, everything else was top notch. I will definitely stay here again the next time we're in Flagstaff!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank wanderlust817
Reviewed 31 May 2011

Reservation process was excellent. Made original res online @ Marriotthotels.com. Worked with the Flagstaff property’s front desk clerk, Wayne, who was knowledgeable, accommodating, and extremely personable.

Arrived at the property and was immediately impressed with the aesthetics of the building. Parking was adequate and convenient.

The lobby and bar areas were nicely decorated and inviting. The temperature and lighting added to the pleasant atmosphere of the space. It was a definite plus to have an area for complimentary guest internet access and printing capability. Checked out the pool area and the fitness center, both of which seemed well maintained. Everything in the public areas, including the stairwells, looked and felt fresh and clean.

Our room was delightfully appointed, with interesting wallpaper and nice decorative touches. The beds were comfortable. The bath was sparkling. Everything worked perfectly, with the only issue being the air conditioner, which rattled enough to make getting to sleep difficult. However, we learned that opening the sliding door to the balcony instead to let in cool air, did just as well and was a quieter alternative. Housekeeping services were prompt and professional.

The lobby area has numerous tables and chairs to use if one is buying breakfast there (abour $10), or just having complimentary coffee in the morning. The bar has about 6 stools, but guests can use the chair groupings as well.

The property is conveniently located across the street from a WalMart and a Basheers super market. There is an Olive Garden and a Red Lobster within walking distance down the street, and many other eating options close by car. You are less than a mile from the 89A (to Sedona) and the 17 Freeway, so getting to the activity/tourist centers is easy.

Use AAA membership or senior status for a discount on the rates. Marriott also has a Rewards (loyalty) program than can eventually get you special pricing. Of course, it never hurts to just ask for a better rate when you check in.

Try this hotel....you won't be disappointed.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 May 2011

I booked my stay 2 months in advance and was given what must have been the worst room on the 3rd Floor. It was directly across from the ice machine and elevators. A large gap between the door and door frame of the room let me hear every hallway sound with amazing clarity. (Not a bonus). If I was a last minute booking then I would accept such a poorly placed room, but not when the reservation was completed many weeks in advance.

In addition, the pipes in the wall of the bathroom banged loudly every time the water was turned on and continued to bang after the water was shut off. Not sure why a modern hotel has this problem? The bathroom floor was sticky and covered with a large variety of human hairs.

Overall the stay was awful and definitely over-priced.

Room Tip: Avoid room 317!
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business