Our family stayed at the Courtyard Flagstaff when visiting the Grand Canyon. My husband and I are very picky about hotels, and there did not seem to be many nice hotels in Flagstaff of closer to the canyon. This hotel was nice and new, and we were happy that we chose it.
Positives: Very new with attractive, modern decorating and flat-screen televisions. The bathrooms and bedrooms were very appealing, and the mini-fridge was nice to have. Our view was nice. We liked the cozy lobby with an interactive news and information screen from which you could print directions, comfortable seating, televisions, and a firepit just outside. The hotel is just across the street from a Wal-Mart and close to Target and other stores. The service was fine.
Negatives: We brought a white-noise machine, so sounds from the hallway or other rooms didn't bother us. I think one of the biggest differences between a Courtyard and a nicer hotel is the cheap off-brand kleenex and flimsy towels at the Courtyard. Also, there were no connecting rooms, so our teenagers had to stay down the hall from us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located at the crossroads of I-17 and I-40, the hotel sits up on a hill overlooking Northern Arizona University. Relax around the outdoor fire pit or soak up the magnificent views of the San Francisco Peaks from one of our balcony rooms. Whether traveling on business or pleasure our hotel is just minutes away from local restaurants, shopping and historic downtown Flagstaff. Not sure where to go? Use our GoBoard™, which is designed to put all the information you’re looking for right at your fingertips, including time, weather, local headlines and events, sports, and restaurant recommendations. In addition to enjoying the ideal location, ambiance and service, your guests will appreciate our room accommodations featuring either one king size or two queen beds. Each guest room offers amenities which include hair dryers, coffee makers, iron and ironing boards, on-command movies and cable television, a large work desk, separate dual data ports, phone line with personalized voice mail and complimentary high speed internet. Enjoy complimentary shuttle service to/from Flagstaff Pulliam Airport/FLG and the Flagstaff Amtrack station (available upon request). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Courtyard Flagstaff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Flagstaff Hotel Flagstaff
- Courtyard Flagstaff North America