Very close to Interstate Junction, which means it is handy to find and use as a base for exploring the area, but there is traffic noise in the rooms. We had an outside room, but those overlooking the Courtyard would not be much quieter as it is open to the road. Good size room, well furnished with comfortable setee in room. Wi-fi worked fine in the room. No restaurant on site, but two next door - a Red Lobster and an Olive Press - both good value and an enjoyable meal. Breakfast in the hotel is small buffet, but quite good selection, including eggs to order, and good value. Only drawback with breakfast was that it only starts at 8 at the weekend, which was a little late for us as we were heading back to Las Vegas for our flight home. Easy drive from Grand Canyon ( our previous stop) to Flagstaff. Whilst there we visited Meteor Crater and the Lovell Observatory - both very interesting, particularly as my husband and I are scientists. Tours particularly good at both.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located at the crossroads of I-17 and I-40, the hotel sits up on a hill overlooking Northern Arizona University. Relax around the outdoor fire pit or soak up the magnificent views of the San Francisco Peaks from one of our balcony rooms. Whether traveling on business or pleasure our hotel is just minutes away from local restaurants, shopping and historic downtown Flagstaff. Not sure where to go? Use our GoBoard™, which is designed to put all the information you’re looking for right at your fingertips, including time, weather, local headlines and events, sports, and restaurant recommendations. In addition to enjoying the ideal location, ambiance and service, your guests will appreciate our room accommodations featuring either one king size or two queen beds. Each guest room offers amenities which include hair dryers, coffee makers, iron and ironing boards, on-command movies and cable television, a large work desk, separate dual data ports, phone line with personalized voice mail and complimentary high speed internet. Enjoy complimentary shuttle service to/from Flagstaff Pulliam Airport/FLG and the Flagstaff Amtrack station (available upon request). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Marriott, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Courtyard Flagstaff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Flagstaff Hotel Flagstaff
- Courtyard Flagstaff North America