I'm kind of wondering what people are expecting when they show up to the hotel. I expect everything to be cleaned but I don't intend on eating off of the bathroom floor. I've stayed in 500 $400, $1,000 night hotels and I could always find little bit of dirt somewhere in any of them.
I found the staff to be extremely nice and very helpful. They allowed me an early check-in. No charge and friendly about it, even if it was a weekend.
I had a late checkout but had a couple of so I left my luggage at the front desk no problems they Were very helpful and the general manager, David, talked to me and made sure everything was ok.
Third time here second time the manager checked on my stay. How often have you had a manager check on you at a hotel?
I did notice in a few hard to reach areas, I'm very tall, that the bathroom wasn't spotless.
Maybe all the bad reviews about cleanliness were from giants over 7 feet and kids under 4. Don't know where the bad service came from. I haven't seen it...hope I never do.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located at the crossroads of I-17 and I-40, the hotel sits up on a hill overlooking Northern Arizona University. Relax around the outdoor fire pit or soak up the magnificent views of the San Francisco Peaks from one of our balcony rooms. Whether traveling on business or pleasure our hotel is just minutes away from local restaurants, shopping and historic downtown Flagstaff. Not sure where to go? Use our GoBoard™, which is designed to put all the information you’re looking for right at your fingertips, including time, weather, local headlines and events, sports, and restaurant recommendations. In addition to enjoying the ideal location, ambiance and service, your guests will appreciate our room accommodations featuring either one king size or two queen beds. Each guest room offers amenities which include hair dryers, coffee makers, iron and ironing boards, on-command movies and cable television, a large work desk, separate dual data ports, phone line with personalized voice mail and complimentary high speed internet. Enjoy complimentary shuttle service to/from Flagstaff Pulliam Airport/FLG and the Flagstaff Amtrack station (available upon request). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, HRS, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Courtyard Flagstaff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Flagstaff Hotel Flagstaff
- Courtyard Flagstaff North America