“Beautiful hotel”

Ranked #19 of 63 Hotels in Flagstaff
Grand Junction, Colorado
“Beautiful hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 October 2013

Just finished our second trip to the Courtyard in Flagstaff and had a great time. The rooms were awesome as we had a room with a balcony. The hotel was also hosting an NBA team for the week which was exciting. We enjoyed our breakfast each morning and loved relaxing by the fire pit. The staff went out of their way to make us feel welcome. I would recommend this hotel to anyone! See you again in the spring.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (133)
Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 September 2013

Had a wonderful stay on our trip through Flagstaff. Hotel is the newest in Flag with a friendly staff. Having an indoor pool was great for our family. Breakfast was delicious as well. We will most definitely be staying here on our next trip to Flagstaff.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Easthampton, MA
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 September 2013

We stayed here because it was the first motel that we saw as we drove into town, and we were very tired! We were assigned a room in the basement and it was all right, except that there was no refrigerator! This is high desert in Arizona in September and we were trying to keep water cold for the next day's travel. Breakfast was NOT included; we had to purchase our meal in the hotel dining room! Also, taxes in AZ add a significant amount to the total.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Kansas City, Missouri
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 September 2013

I was flown out to Flagstaff for a job interview and they put me up here for two nights. The hotel itself is nice but house keeping didn't come to my room even once. Which wasn't a big deal. The problems started when I checked out.

The room charges were supposed to be charged to the company which had faxed over a credit card authorization before I arrived. The hotel claimed they never had this and charged me instead. After calling and having an HR person from the company speak to them multiple times over the course of two weeks they were finally going to reverse the charges. Only they didn't until I called them a week later and started the process again. Finally I got the charges reversed on my card only to find that they recharged me again the next week. It's ridiculous.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank speedracer211
Oahu, Hawaii
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 September 2013 via mobile

After three nights at Vegas, we drove four hours to flagstaff Marriott. The check in was smooth and the room is nice clean. However, the wall is quiet thin, I was taken a nap and was awaken by loud kids crying and children running in the hallway. I went to the front desk, and the nice young man at the front desk immediately switched our room to a much quieter room located on the ground floor. I had the rest which I badly needed after three nights of gambling and the four hours driving from Vegas. Plenty of restaurants in the proximity of the hotel, from IHOP, RED Lobster to Oliver garden all are located within walking distance. The next day, we drove to Grand Canyon and it was worth the drive. We appreciate the service provided by the front desk, which really made the difference. Again, our compliment to the management of this establishment for their efforts to make our stay comfortable.

• Stayed September 2013
Anchorage, Alaska
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 September 2013 via mobile

Beautiful property. Room was big and clean. The pool and hot tub were also very nice. The room was modern with Asian flare the room was bright and beautiful. Nice seating area, and a desk with a pull out work station. The room was very quiet.

• Stayed September 2013
Gallup, New Mexico
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 September 2013

Overall, my stay was good. However, when I went home and saw the wrong account was charged for the room. I called to get it resolved. Before I could finish explaining my situation, the front desk person cut me off and proceeded to try to look up my info. Once I was able to finish explaining, he never apologized for the mixup. This was the second time I called. The first ime I called, no apology either. Just a "I can't take care of that, only my manager can," and no further instructions. I shouldn't have to ask to leave a message, the person on the phone should offer. Not a very big thing, but if you're in the customer service business, there are certain procedures that are expected.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business