My son and I stayed for 2 nights in July as part of a cross country drive. I am a regular at courtyards and usually am very happy. I had stayed here last year and had a couple of issues, but figured I would give it another go. I requested a high floor in my reservation but do to a flash flood arrived very late. For that reason I did not complain that when we got in the elevator we went down, not up. To the basement I guess. Our view was a concrete wall 2 feet from the window. Oh well. The next day we left early to sight see so I called the desk to make sure out room was cleaned while we were gone ( due to the issues last year). The girl was not very nice. We left. We came back at 3:00, room dirty. We left for food so went by the desk. Same girl, did say it would be done. Back at 6:00. Still dirty. Went back to desk. Very nice guy, said it was to late for full cleaning but would empty trash and get towels. Hung out in lobby/bar until 9:00. Guess what? No go again. Mentioned it to a new girl at check out. Her answer? "Why tell me, I wasn't here". Other problems also, so won't be back. Too bad because it has so much promise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located at the crossroads of I-17 and I-40, the hotel sits up on a hill overlooking Northern Arizona University. Relax around the outdoor fire pit or soak up the magnificent views of the San Francisco Peaks from one of our balcony rooms. Whether traveling on business or pleasure our hotel is just minutes away from local restaurants, shopping and historic downtown Flagstaff. Not sure where to go? Use our GoBoard™, which is designed to put all the information you’re looking for right at your fingertips, including time, weather, local headlines and events, sports, and restaurant recommendations. In addition to enjoying the ideal location, ambiance and service, your guests will appreciate our room accommodations featuring either one king size or two queen beds. Each guest room offers amenities which include hair dryers, coffee makers, iron and ironing boards, on-command movies and cable television, a large work desk, separate dual data ports, phone line with personalized voice mail and complimentary high speed internet. Enjoy complimentary shuttle service to/from Flagstaff Pulliam Airport/FLG and the Flagstaff Amtrack station (available upon request). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Courtyard Flagstaff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Flagstaff Hotel Flagstaff
- Courtyard Flagstaff North America