Courtyard Flagstaff
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Sleep Inn(Flagstaff)
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsfire pitfront deskgrand canyonnice hotelindoor poolbreakfast buffetwould stay here againoff the highwayconvenient locationlobby areanice roomking roomcomfortable roomsup to datehot tubparking lotwaffles
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

When I recently stayed at the Courtyard I had a fabulous stay except for when I was checking out. I could see the over night front desk in the back office on the far back computer on Facebook. I didn't make any noise to see how long it would take for him to notice me. But instead of Joe noticing me one of the breakfast servers came up and asked if I needed anything he was very kinda and gave excellent service and made sure I was taken care. His name was James. All I can say for when working the front desk is PAY ATTENTION!!!!

• Stayed: February 2014
Gina L, Director of Sales at Courtyard Flagstaff, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2014

Thank you for your review on your recent stay with us. We have addressed the issue with our Night Auditor, Joe not being at the front desk and also let Jason know that you appreciated his service. We look forward to welcoming you back on a future trip to Flagstaff!

Reviewed 12 February 2014

The room was large and very nice and in a great location for my trip to AZ Bowl ski resort. I didn't know the breakfast wasn't free until after the second omelette though. free parking. The Manager came up to people during breakfast and thanked then for coming and started a conversation which I thought was very nice and a nice added touch.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Gina L, Director of Sales at Courtyard Flagstaff, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2014

Thank you for your review on your recent stay in Flagstaff! We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay for your ski trip. We apologize that you were not informed that the breakfast is not complimentary. Our General Manager, David takes great pride in our hotel and he truly enjoys greeting our guests each morning. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Flagstaff!

Reviewed 10 February 2014

Everything about my stay here was amazing. The staff are all so friendly and willing to help. Upon checking in, I was greeted with a smile. The check-in was quick and so easy! The hotel was very clean and quiet. In Flagstaff, regardless of where you are, you are always able to hear the train. However, at night, it was so quiet I forgot there was even a train in the city! The hot breakfast bar had everything I could have wanted and if that weren't enough, there was an omelette station! Staying at this hotel definitely made my stay in Flagstaff that much better.

Room Tip: I love the rooms overlooking the fire pit outside as well as the mountain views! The San Francisco peaks are especially beautiful after it snows.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Gina L, Director of Sales at Courtyard Flagstaff, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2014

Thank you for your review on your recent stay with us! We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back on a future stay in Northern Arizona!

Reviewed 8 February 2014 via mobile

We stayed here four nights on our recent trip to Flagstaff for some skiing at Arizona Snowbowl and sightseeing. Overall very pleased. It appears to be relatively new, nicely appointed and the staff are friendly. And although situated adjacent to the freeway we never heard traffic noise. We liked being able to walk to nearby restaurants in the evening. The bed was too firm for us. So we just put the extra comforter on the mattress and that helped a lot. But new mattress toppers would be a plus. We brought our own breakfast things and kept them in the fridge in the room. My partner ate breakfast just once at the buffet - true to other reviews, best to get their early to ensure adequate servings and hot eggs. The room and hotel was very clean. I really appreciated the staff who helped me dust snow off my SUV early in the morning before heading out to ski.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Gina L, Director of Sales at Courtyard Flagstaff, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2014

Thank you for your review on your recent stay with us! We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay and our staff helped wipe off your car from our freshly fallen snow! We look forward to welcoming you back on a future ski trip to the Arizona Snowbowl!

Reviewed 25 January 2014

The front desk staff that work here are some of the most consistently genuinely cheerful people I've encountered at hotels. They appear to really enjoy their jobs! From check-in to the others manning the front desk, I was always greeted in a chipper manner! It's refreshing!

My room was really comfortable with a beautiful view of the mountains. It was a courtyard-facing room with a balcony. The room did have a small fridge. I especially liked the work space ~ very nice pull-out table allowed me to prop my tablet and spread out my paperwork. Plenty of outlets for charging all of my devices. Adequate lighting as well.

The property itself is pretty new and very clean. Entrance road is a bit narrow (and I think treacherous), so be cautious!

Used the treadmill, and it was fully functional. Used the spa, and it was quite relaxing. Downstairs business center PC was well-maintained, and available any time I needed it.

Great proximity to a Basha's grocery store; a fabulous, clean, organized Wal-Mart; a Kohl's down the street a bit; and plenty of eateries. Loved the proximity to the highway, as well.

A winner!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank DesertDweller32
Gina L, Director of Sales at Courtyard Flagstaff, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2014

Thank you for your review on your resent stay with us! We pride ourselves on providing top notch customer service and are so pleased that our staff helped make your stay an enjoyable one. We look forward to welcoming you back ona future trip to Northern Arizona!