“Bedrock!”

Courtyard Flagstaff
Ranked #21 of 65 Hotels in Flagstaff
Reviewed 16 March 2014

Nice motel in all respects in appearance! The hot tub is nice and hot, but they use so much chlorine your eyes burn!! The beds are like sleeping on the ones @ the Flintstones or Rubles. They must have cut them from the rock that was blasted away to make this bed!! It also has paper thin walls, u can hear snoring, everyone toilets flushing, everyone that walks down the hall.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank flaggers
Gina L, Director of Sales at Courtyard Flagstaff, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2014

Thank you for your review on your recent stay with us! We aplogize that the beds were too firm for your comfort. The matresses in the guest rooms are the Courtyard Marriott standards. The hote does provide foam mattress toppers to guests that would like the beds a little softer at no charge, just ask the front desk and they will send one up. We sincerely hope that you will try us again on a future stay in Flagstaff.

Reviewed 10 March 2014 via mobile

First of all, anybody who complains about this hotel, is probably somebody who is NEVER satisfied!! We loved the location, the hotel was immaculate, up to date, the rooms smelled great and the hotel front desk staff was superb! We had the pleasure of meeting Jacob. He checked us in that night and checked us out the next morning. He made our stay enjoyable and was extremely pleasant! We could tell he loves his job, and it shows. He needs a promotion! Lol! Will definitely stay there again.

Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank Hazleyes1969
Gina L, Director of Sales at Courtyard Flagstaff, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2014

Thank you for your review on your recent stay with us! We are so pleased that Jacob made your stay an enjoyable one! He exemplifies true customer service and he is a vital part of our team! We look forward to welcoming you back on a future stay in Northern Arizona!

Reviewed 3 March 2014

The last two times I stayed here I did not get any sleep. The first time I was on the 3rd floor facing the highway and heard trucks all night. This time, I told the receptionist about the problem and she put me on the side facing the peaks. About 12:30 I was woken up to the sound of loud snoring going on in the room next door. They must have designed the place with "paper thin" walls. The service is good and the place is fairly new by Flagstaff standards. Rooms are comfy but my experience has been noisy the last two visits. One time I had a two room suite that was on the lowest level and was quiet. I guess it was worth the few extra dollars.
They also don't keep up the maintenance on the printer that is for use by the patrons. The last two occasions it was low on toner and this time I asked for some and they did not have any. These "perks" are useless if they don't work.

Room Tip: Get a room on the lowest level. I think it is called the "G" level and is below the recept...
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank dobarv
Gina L, Director of Sales at Courtyard Flagstaff, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2014

Thank you for your review on your recent stay with us. We apologize for the noise that you experienced and were happy that our staff was able to move you rooms to help make your stay more enjoyable. Also, thank you for the toner comment. We have to replace our tonor on a weekly basis to to the high volume of usage, we try to replace as soon as the life of the toner is about gone. We sincerely hope that you return to the Courtyard by Marriott Flagstaff on a future trip.

Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

We went to Flagstaff mid February on a family trip. Sister was buying a new car and the brother that lived their met his new nephew (our son) for the first time. Our last night there, Saturday, February 15th, we were woken by a loud bang next door. Keep in mind we have a month old baby asleep. Then we hear a girl in the hall yelling and crying. Her boyfriend threw her against our wall and then out of their room and locked her out. I called the front desk several times from the room. No answer. Had to get on my cell and call the hotel on the direct number. Finally they answer. They were aware and had called the cops. We had to stay up and listen to this for a couple more hours. We were up early the next morning for a 5 hour drive back home. Sucked!

Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank Loni L

Thank you for your review on your recent stay with us. Our guest’s safety is one of our top priorities, and we appreciate your call to the front desk to alert us of the situation. Our front desk was unable to initially answer your phone call because they were already on the phone with the Flagstaff Police requesting the assistance of trained professionals to ensure the safety of all parties involved. We apologize for the noise, but unfortunately sometimes matters are out of our control. We are grateful that the situation was resolved without serious incident.

Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

When I recently stayed at the Courtyard I had a fabulous stay except for when I was checking out. I could see the over night front desk in the back office on the far back computer on Facebook. I didn't make any noise to see how long it would take for him to notice me. But instead of Joe noticing me one of the breakfast servers came up and asked if I needed anything he was very kinda and gave excellent service and made sure I was taken care. His name was James. All I can say for when working the front desk is PAY ATTENTION!!!!

• Stayed: February 2014

Thank you for your review on your recent stay with us. We have addressed the issue with our Night Auditor, Joe not being at the front desk and also let Jason know that you appreciated his service. We look forward to welcoming you back on a future trip to Flagstaff!

Reviewed 12 February 2014

The room was large and very nice and in a great location for my trip to AZ Bowl ski resort. I didn't know the breakfast wasn't free until after the second omelette though. free parking. The Manager came up to people during breakfast and thanked then for coming and started a conversation which I thought was very nice and a nice added touch.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Gina L, Director of Sales at Courtyard Flagstaff, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2014

Thank you for your review on your recent stay in Flagstaff! We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay for your ski trip. We apologize that you were not informed that the breakfast is not complimentary. Our General Manager, David takes great pride in our hotel and he truly enjoys greeting our guests each morning. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Flagstaff!

Reviewed 10 February 2014

Everything about my stay here was amazing. The staff are all so friendly and willing to help. Upon checking in, I was greeted with a smile. The check-in was quick and so easy! The hotel was very clean and quiet. In Flagstaff, regardless of where you are, you are always able to hear the train. However, at night, it was so quiet I forgot there was even a train in the city! The hot breakfast bar had everything I could have wanted and if that weren't enough, there was an omelette station! Staying at this hotel definitely made my stay in Flagstaff that much better.

Room Tip: I love the rooms overlooking the fire pit outside as well as the mountain views! The San Francisco p...
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Gina L, Director of Sales at Courtyard Flagstaff, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2014

Thank you for your review on your recent stay with us! We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back on a future stay in Northern Arizona!