We are becoming less inclined to use Marriott. The new category ratings have little to do with the hotel quality. Rewards points have been greatly de-valued. The bean counters are working diligently to find add on fees.
Breakfast at this Courtyard consists of a buffet of re-constituted scrambled "eggs" and other gmo products. This is the same processed food other hotels provide free. Marriott charges $10.95 per person.
There is no microwave in the room, and the one in the lobby appeared unclean. Marriott Courtyard is pushing to add a Bistro to sell processed foods (not yet completed here) so they discourage visitor meal preparation. There is no freezer in the refrigerator, the tv closed captions do not work, the sink drains very slowly. The lobby restroom had no soap or paper towels. Marriott later opined the reason was a broken dispenser awaiting replacement!
We come back to Marriott because the beds are almost alway comfortable. Lately, we found other chains really improved their beds.
Time to find another brand.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located at the crossroads of I-17 and I-40, the hotel sits up on a hill overlooking Northern Arizona University. Relax around the outdoor fire pit or soak up the magnificent views of the San Francisco Peaks from one of our balcony rooms. Whether traveling on business or pleasure our hotel is just minutes away from local restaurants, shopping and historic downtown Flagstaff. Not sure where to go? Use our GoBoard™, which is designed to put all the information you’re looking for right at your fingertips, including time, weather, local headlines and events, sports, and restaurant recommendations. In addition to enjoying the ideal location, ambiance and service, your guests will appreciate our room accommodations featuring either one king size or two queen beds. Each guest room offers amenities which include hair dryers, coffee makers, iron and ironing boards, on-command movies and cable television, a large work desk, separate dual data ports, phone line with personalized voice mail and complimentary high speed internet. Enjoy complimentary shuttle service to/from Flagstaff Pulliam Airport/FLG and the Flagstaff Amtrack station (available upon request). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Courtyard Flagstaff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Flagstaff Hotel Flagstaff
- Courtyard Flagstaff North America