This hotel is in a nice location - close to things, but set back off road with beautiful landscaping around it. Staff at this Marriott was very good. Jacob was terrific. He was so helpful in finding a place to eat and giving us directions to places as well as discounts to Lowell Observatory, Rooms were nice - just set up poorly. The way it is set up, the bed is against a small wall, not across from the TV, so only one person can see the TV from the bed as the wardrobe blocks part of the TV from the other person's view. They just need to set up room differently. This poor room setup was the case at most Marriott Courtyards where we stayed, and we stayed at several. Only one that had room set up properly - with bed against long wall across from the TV so you could see it from bed - was in Page, Arizona. Bed was very comfortable. They also had complimentary coffee in the morning - not all Marriotts provide this,
Unlike most Marriott Courtyards where we stayed, they did have a mini fridge in the room; however, it was on the warm side and we could not adjust the temperature. Just an on/off switch.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located at the crossroads of I-17 and I-40, the hotel sits up on a hill overlooking Northern Arizona University. Relax around the outdoor fire pit or soak up the magnificent views of the San Francisco Peaks from one of our balcony rooms. Whether traveling on business or pleasure our hotel is just minutes away from local restaurants, shopping and historic downtown Flagstaff. Not sure where to go? Use our GoBoard™, which is designed to put all the information you’re looking for right at your fingertips, including time, weather, local headlines and events, sports, and restaurant recommendations. In addition to enjoying the ideal location, ambiance and service, your guests will appreciate our room accommodations featuring either one king size or two queen beds. Each guest room offers amenities which include hair dryers, coffee makers, iron and ironing boards, on-command movies and cable television, a large work desk, separate dual data ports, phone line with personalized voice mail and complimentary high speed internet. Enjoy complimentary shuttle service to/from Flagstaff Pulliam Airport/FLG and the Flagstaff Amtrack station (available upon request). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Courtyard Flagstaff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Flagstaff Hotel Flagstaff
- Courtyard Flagstaff North America