“Fantastic Burger !!!”

Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Takeout
Oslo, Norway
“Fantastic Burger !!!”
Reviewed 23 July 2013

One of the best burgers ive ever had. I tried The Blake "homemade hatch chile mayo, roasted green chiles & sharp cheddar". Cooked to perfection and served with exellent fries.
The staff was very fiendly and helpfull.

• Visited March 2013

Las Vegas, Nevada
“A devilish burger.”
Reviewed 20 July 2013 via mobile

Very nice. My family of 4 just here and it was a great burger. It was a little on the pricey side but well with the wait and cost.

San Diego, California, United States
“Excellent!!”
Reviewed 20 July 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stayed in Sedona for a few days and this was our favorite place we ate! Burgers were amazing! I had the vitamin B, highly suggest it, and the fries are BOMB!!! Eat here now!!!

Sedona, Arizona
“Just OK”
Reviewed 18 July 2013 via mobile

This was the 2nd time I came here and my first experience wasn't the greatest but I thought I'd give it another shot. First the burger meat taste great, you can taste the freshness, however they boast about "local" but they is Thomas Enligsh Muffins as the bun, why not use a "local" bakery to get your bread from. The burgers are tiny and needed to be seasoned, just salt and pepper, it goes along way, however it's almost like they rely on the toppings to be the flavor. The fries are good, nicely seasoned a bit greasy thought and they are underneath the burger all packed into a tiny basket, so I had to put my burger on a napkin on the table to have room to eat. Guy taking order wasn't the friendliest but the girl running our food with curly hair, super nice and friendly. Not sure if I'll be back for a third time...

Phoenix, Arizona
“Best Grilled Cheese EVER!”
Reviewed 9 July 2013

For starters we visit Flagstaff during the summer to get out of the Phoenix heat. We tried DB for the first time a couple of years ago. I fell in love with the grilled cheese sandwich with pesto and an over medium fried egg on a Gluten Free english muffin, not to mention the rosemary frites - mmm good! It just doesn't get much better than this after a long hike or run through the aspens!