“Great Burgers”

Diablo Burger
Ranked #17 of 342 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
“Great Burgers”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 April 2014

My son & I drove thru Flagstaff on our way home from LV. It was dinner time and we did our typical 'Tripadvisor Geocaching' to find something good to eat and Diablo Burger was our pick. I had the Senor Smoke & my son had the Wrigley Field. Both burgers were excellent as were our fries. The place was hip and cool and mostly full of college kids. It's not a big place but the atmosphere was lively. The burgers were certainly on the high side, but the quality of ingredients were also top notch. If you're breezing thru Flagstaff, give it a try.

• Visited October 2013

flagstaff
“Great burgers”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 April 2014 via mobile

Awesome burgers on English muffin buns. Different and interesting fries. I just wish they wouldn't treat you like a terrorist for wanting a burger cooked any way other than rare.

Dana Point, California
“One of the best burgers...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 April 2014

My husband is a burger snob. I am not crazy about burgers in general. We both loved Diablo's burgers. I had the one with pickles, he had the one with avocado. Juicy, tasty, fries perfect. Beers on tap, college hip atmosphere. We were there on a Saturday evening, but early, so it was not too crowded.

• Visited April 2014
Seattle, Washington
“Solid Burger Place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2014

Cool little place downtown, heard good things so we decided to try while going through Flagstaff. Had the burger with green chilies, was very good but as other people said a little pricey for what it is. Fries are solid and service is friendly, would come back again.

• Visited September 2013
Lake Oswego, Oregon
“Tastiest Burger I've Had in a Long Time”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 March 2014

Granted, I rarely order burgers out, but dang, this was a tasty burger! I had the Blake Burger, on a gluten-free bun and was not disappointed. Their fries, too, Belgian with truffle (oil?salt?) on them, were super super tasty. They have a very small facility with the expectation that people will sit communally, but it would not be very socially comfortable to just sit next to a family or couple you don't know, especially in this setting. I've seen that idea work well in fine dining because you have the host "breaking the ice" for you, but we, a family of four, just ate at the counter. We enjoyed a locally made wine (with grapes from California); I appreciate their efforts to source local products; it adds a regional interest to an establishment, too. As well, apparently, they donate 1% of their profits to some conservation efforts so diners can feel good about that. We weren't planning to go to DB, it was our default selection, but we were not disappointed and would definitely go back! (Cost was $78 for four diners and two glasses of wine).

• Visited March 2014

Been to Diablo Burger? Share your experiences!