“Not Worth It”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Tel: 928-213-9275
Reviewed 27 June 2013

I'm not exactly how this place stays in business. The food is just plain and bland. The country potatoes that came with breakfast were just cut up French fries. Really weird. The ambiance is ho-hum and doesn't feel clean. I wouldn't recommend it.

Reviewed 1 April 2013

Well, after having a great meal a year ago, I was psyched to have one again. I showed up at 0730 and the place is locked up. I could see their breakfast special menu inside, but no hours posted, and some idiotic closed sign on the door that said to "they went" to another restaurant.

Reviewed 18 March 2013 via mobile

Creag and Socorro have really outdone themselves!!! They have completely turned around this place! The fish was absolutely amazing! I will bring people with me next time I go!

Reviewed 3 March 2013

Creag and Socco have just taken over ownership of this quaint downtown restaurant. Good food and friendly people. The fried pickles aren't bad either

Reviewed 27 February 2013

We went to Cafe Pickles on Tuesday afternoon and had a great time. We met the new owners and they were very nice and friendly. We ended up getting the Lumberjack challenge meal. (we did not attempt the challenge we just wanted to try it) It was very good and so big! The patties had the perfect homemade taste and everything was just great. I would recommend trying the mayonnaise sauce they make for the onion rings, it's really good! We will be back!